Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - got out this morning and as I was leaving home the front wheel literally came out (see pic) - thank God I was goin at very low speed and manage to stop the bike with relatively little damage to both of us. As you can see in the pic the AXEL HOLDER has gone, finito, awol - I can't really think of the two bolts loosening etc so either someone needed it and nicked it or someone wants to kill me ... better be the former ... and I better not find the [email protected]

Anyway - HAS ANYBODY GOT BY ANY CHANCE ONE OF THESE FLOATING AROUND? Part number is 46840-07, not expensive but I'm having trouble finding one in stock in Europe and they've quoted me 10 days+ !

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
WOW :wazzup: That is crazy. Just as an FYI all the axle holders are the same so you could get one from any V-rod with standard forks (No Streetrod's or Muscle's) but they only powdercoated them black for the DX. I may have one off an '03 but will be a few days before I could check.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot bproulxvrod - I will see if there's anything I can find this side of the pond and will let you know if I struggle...

Thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts