Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 VRSCAW Original Seat & Passenger Pillion. I rode for about 1 week before replacing seat & pillion with Sundowner. This is basically a brand new seat. I would like to get $75+Shipping.

P.S. I have a 100% Positive Rating after 8 years on eBay! (geckotel)

Attachments

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Gravitystorm said:
2007 VRSCAW Original Seat & Passenger Pillion. I rode for about 1 week before replacing seat & pillion with Sundowner. This is basically a brand new seat. I would like to get $75+Shipping.

P.S. I have a 100% Positive Rating after 8 years on eBay! (geckotel)
would split them up would you? I need just the pillion

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
Pm sent.....

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
Trav....he didnt want to split I assumed,so its all good bud..

;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VenomousSVT said:
Hope I didn't piss you off Travis? Got the PM 1st, but probably wouldn't have wanted to split it up anyway.

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
nahh man its cool... i thought about just buying the set then turning over the rider seat on ebay becaus ei dont need it.. no biggie man, just giving him a hard time. Let me know if dan doesnt want it.. if not I'll prob pick ip up from you.

·
Registered
519 Posts
VenomousSVT said:
nahh man its cool... i thought about just buying the set then turning over the rider seat on ebay becaus ei dont need it.. no biggie man, just giving him a hard time. Let me know if dan doesnt want it.. if not I'll prob pick ip up from you.
I'll buy the seat :).

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
gravity, did dan buy these from you for sure?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, shipped them out Saturday!

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
k just checkin

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
Travis...do you want my DX seat?....i forgot what you were trying to do with your setup....I just wanted to lower profile pillion for my DX but ill probably install entire AW seat to make the stitch patterns matchup..

PM ME If you want it.

Dan

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
NOS-DAN said:
Travis...do you want my DX seat?....i forgot what you were trying to do with your setup....I just wanted to lower profile pillion for my DX but ill probably install entire AW seat to make the stitch patterns matchup..

PM ME If you want it.

Dan
I am removing my fender completely and want the aw seat again dfor the lower profile as it looks more like a seat cowl on a sportbike.. i have a full dx seat now.

·
Registered
964 Posts
i would be interested in your dx seat if you watn to sell it pm me

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
vesteroid said:
i would be interested in your dx seat if you watn to sell it pm me

Ill let you know...as of now Im going to keep it,and probably have my girl swap out the DC stitched covers over to the AW foam....so mine will look like DX but have low profile pillion of AW.....also,gonna shave some foam out to make it lower profile...so,I might have something for sale later...just not sure what it will be!..lol

Dan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts