Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Lovin' Every Minute
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beautiful bike, low (5k) miles, extremely clean. Vivid Black with Flat Black stripes.
- Sport Windshield
- Alarm system with keyless ignition - requires key fob to be on your person or you can enter a code with the turn signal switches
- Aftermarket handle bars - look stock, but offer more comfortable riding position
- Passenger backrest
- Low profile gloss black luggage rack
- Storage Cover
- Soft saddle bags - no hardware remains on bike
- Large Luggage Bag that straps to luggage rack
- Up to date on recommended service - performed only by Harley Dealer

$11,600

Email for more info: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Lovin' Every Minute
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Need Help to edit this post

Beautiful bike, low (5k) miles, extremely clean. Vivid Black with Flat Black stripes.
Can someone tell me how to edit my post? I want to change the price, but do not see any edit buttons. Thx

·
Registered
878 Posts
It should be in the bottom right corner of the post

·
Lovin' Every Minute
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see the Edit button in my recent post, but not for my original post. Is there a time limit to editing?

·
Registered
9 Posts
What is current mileage? Any scratchs, dents, dings to show? What is the rear tire 240? Where in the Detroit Metro area are you compared to Rochester Hills?

·
Lovin' Every Minute
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What is current mileage? Any scratchs, dents, dings to show? What is the rear tire 240? Where in the Detroit Metro area are you compared to Rochester Hills?
Should be very close to 5k, but the battery is dead so I cannot check it precisely until I fix that. Sorry

No visible blemishes of any sort.

Rear tire is 240.

I am near the intersection of I-94 and 275. 55 minutes and 46 miles from Rochester Hills.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I would stop lowering your price, its worth 11.5 unless you really need the cash or something is wrong with the bike other than a dead battery. You can't find these in Los Angeles there are very few sellers. You keep lowering your price the sharks are smelling blood in the water.

Some will bid you lower even though they have not intention of buying the bike.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I would stop lowering your price, its worth 11.5 unless you really need the cash or something is wrong with the bike other than a dead battery. You can't find these in Los Angeles there are very few sellers. You keep lowering your price the sharks are smelling blood in the water.

Some will bid you lower even though they have not intention of buying the bike.
You should check the market, overall private seller prices are selling anywhere from 9.5k to 10.5k...this bike retails in excellent codition at a dealership for 11.8 and that's can be bargained down usually a bit too.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Must be your market, I Los Angeles the starting listed price would be 12 grand and maybe there would be some dickering regarding price. In my area there are 1 or 2 for sale PP, that's in an area with over 10 million people. Now in AZ there are a ton of Vrods of all types for sale. But I would not be interested in a 2003 to 2005 year bike because of the changes in the model years that followed.

Its your call, its a steal at the price your asking JMHO

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I search all the craigslist in US, cycle trader, eBay and here, I also reference KBB retail/trade in values(they update weekly) using the median as a reference. Just a FYI, there is a bone stock 09 vrscdx with abs(I had to email seller to confirm) listed at 12.5 in Ventura as a OBO. Been up for a few weeks now.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts