Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07 Night Rod Special DX. Gloss Black with Denim Strips. 9100miles. Screaming Eagle Race Tuner (SERT) and dyno'd with 101 at the rear tire. Cert included. Custom Chopper exhaust, Corbin seat with removable sissy bar, knurled grips and pegs, Blacked out D-bars, relocated front turn signals, Joker Machine Low Brow mirrors, and brand new battery (end of last month). Original seat, mirrors, and exhaust (just in case) are also included. All service preformed at TSI in Ellington. The bike is garaged, only saw rain once (this year in at Laconia bike week), and never dropped. $15,500.

Attachments

·
RMCIVI
28 Posts
Hey steve, fellow forum member with a 2007 nite rod special for sale from
newington, ct. Have not gotten any replies from ad and it does not look
like u have either. Is conn in a different galaxy, any feedback
rmcivi, 2007 nite rod, newington ct, i believe my ad is on the 3rd page of this
thread

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think part of it is the price. In this economy only bikes at a great price are selling. I just bought mine two weeks ago with a ton of mods (see sig) and similar mileage for 12K.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey guys... not sure about the ct market. the end of summer is not an ideal time to try and unload a bike. couple that with harley dropping the price for new v-rods to 14k with the '11 roll out and we appear to be stuck.

i have about 7k in extras on the bike and don't think the denim on black has been offered since it debuted in 07. someone looking for new (with my setup) would be entering at 21k. 16 seems more than reasonable. fortunately i don't have to sell. She'll stay on the market and wait for the right buyer to come around.

RMCIVI, there is a poker run this sunday, august 29th starting in southington at "smoking with chirs" 20 for the rider 10 for passenger and walkins. bands food and great raffels. ride goes up through litchfield hills.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts