Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone that may be in the same region as NC that has a cfr host me a map file.. I am putting my cfr's on tomorrow but wont be able to tune it for a week or so. I just need something to hold me over that wont run my bike too lean.

On a side note.... I bought the pcIII from a guy running an 07dx with reinhart 2:1.. would his tune work temporarily?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also need an '07 CFR map. I'm in southern Kentucky. I'm going to an Amsoil topless, CFR exhaust, and a PCIII on my Night Rod. V-Mod is suposed to be preloading a map for me but I figure it will be way rich. PCIII site only has three maps for '07 and two of them are a zero and stock. I'll let you know if I have any luck.

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i loaded a tune up today that was actully on my buddies 07 DX... he was running topless,SE filter, reinhart 2:1
this was his custom tune.. i figured it would be a very close setup so I ran it. great and doesnt seem to have any ticking

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sure

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
07 DX map
Reinhart 2:1
Screaming eagle filter
topless
ONLY for stock ecu flash

I am using this map on my 07 AW with cfr's and it seems to be running very good believe it or not.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't know if anyone's still checking this thread, but I have an appointment Monday for a dyno tune. I'll post the map and dyno results when I get them.

'07 VRSCD
CFR
Topless
Amsoil
Powercommander III USB

·
Registered
117 Posts
I am stil checking this thread and will convert to this set up in a week if you can post the map that would be very nice.

thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts