Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07 DX Bub7 2-1 K&N PC5 Map needed

Hey all! First off Ive already tried a couple of maps that other users have posted that were similar to my set up. I have not found a map thats just like my set up however. I bought my PC5 from Jamie at FuelMoto and the bike feels more powerful now, except I do have some decel pop. I know Jamie and he is one of the best IMO, but I would rather sort this out on my own with your help :notworth:

I have a 07 DX with a BUB7 2-1 with K & N Air filter and I DO have my TOP ON but a map with the TOP OFF will work just fine. Ive been tweeking some of the maps others have posted but just cant get it good enough :banghead:

I am trying for two solid maps: A) For good gas mileage on those long trips and B) For tearing up the streets at mac5 and burning ruber off my crap Dunlops so I can put some new Pirellis on :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm curious as to why you still have the top on the air box?

and what about adding the auto tune to the pc5?
I live on a beach road and have retired people to the North and South of me, is it just me or does going topless make it A LOT louder? The Bub7 sounds just right but topless seemed too loud...and also it does seem like a huge difference on the maps with topless vs with top or is it just me?

I am thinking about autotune but the more I read it seems like people spend as much time trying to find good maps for autotune as they do with out it, or is is just me again?

Ive been reading everypost that I can find about PC5 and anything close to my setup, Im going to ride the bike with the map that Jamie gave me from Fuel Moto until theres snow on the ground or I find a good map and if I dont Ill just drop it off at Jamie and have him fine tune it for me and or go with the autotune...

Thanks for your help again

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man I have read every EFI thread, every DX thread and I cant believe I cant find anymore maps for this, on a side note I made the mistake of trying out Rockerdans PCIII map with my PC5, dont make that mistake, bike wouldnt even take off in first gear LOL! I think Im just gonna drive the bike over to FuelMoto and have those guys dial it in for me...when its done Ill post the new map I get from them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts