Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Fitzy - 1302
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
07 AW Wheel set w/240 rear

I have got an 07 AW wheel set that I would like to sell. These are the slotted machine polished wheels with the 240 rear. Complete with tires, brake disc's, pulley, hardware, and belt. About 2k miles on them and there in great shape. 90% tread on rear. Would be a good start to convert to a 240. $875.00 + shipping. Each wheel will be carefully shipped in its own box with some of the components. Each box will weigh 60lbs, 120lbs all together. The wheels are in my gallery on the bike.

Attachments

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
so I'm guessing the 240 will fit in the stock swingarm? do you know what would be needed for the switch from stock 180 to this? I'm only guessing but would I need a new pulley, spacers, etc.?

I'm gonna do a search :bolt

·
Registered
230 Posts
lakedrunk said:
so I'm guessing the 240 will fit in the stock swingarm? do you know what would be needed for the switch from stock 180 to this? I'm only guessing but would I need a new pulley, spacers, etc.?

I'm gonna do a search :bolt

I have just ordered the parts for this conversion. For my 04 all I need is the AW wheels (ordered from Zanottis) skinny belt (again Zanottis) and the rear pulley to be machined down (VMOD)

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Batts

·
Fitzy - 1302
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New price.......

·
Premium Member
11,370 Posts
I would be inter4ested in the front wheel if you are willing to break up the set.
PM me with a price if you are interested.

·
Fitzy - 1302
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wicked said:
New price.......

I see my message didn't go thru.
New price is $875.00

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Can these be machine cut by Gorby's?

·
Fitzy - 1302
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure. You would have to check with him.

·
Premium Member
11,370 Posts
deleted

·
Fitzy - 1302
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As of now I have sold the front wheel to RustyG. I am selling the rear -

240 wheel w/tire (90%), pulley, belt, and rotor for $575 + shipping!

·
Fitzy - 1302
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Front wheel sold to rustyg, thanks!

·
Registered
922 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
330 Posts
You can use the rear wheel for the mod on an older bike like I did on my 2003 A with the old spacers and everything! You just need to mod your rear pulley and order the narrow screamin eagle belt. (a few other tweaks of course)

·
Premium Member
11,370 Posts
I have received my new Front wheel from Ken and it was in perfect shape. Looks almost brand new and well packaged.

I have it installed on my bike. Real simple install. remove Brake Calipers, remove axle, remove wheel. INstall new wheel and reinstall brake calipers.

Install went perfectly no spacer adjustments or anything like that. Wheel was from a '07 AW. My bike is an '07 VRSCX. Perfect match. Bolt patterns for the rotors are different but this was not an issue.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts