Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perfect 06 SE V-ROD only 1500 miles!!!! Never seen rain, garage kept , Powerline style 2-1 pipe, powercommander usb 111 . Orange and black. $25500

·
REGUL8
891 Posts
Sounds nice but........

:worthless

I guess I should say please since I have a friend that might be interested......

Thanks

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will post pics tomarrow!

·
REGUL8
891 Posts
ttt

awesome

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics are up

I had listed wrong price on this bike , the correct price is $25500. Yes it has 240mm rear tire!

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
price has been droped to $24000:notworth:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
robrod05 said:
Perfect 06 SE V-ROD only 1500 miles!!!! Never seen rain, garage kept , Powerline style 2-1 pipe, powercommander usb 111 . Orange and black.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump

·
I'd rather be riding
218 Posts
What is a "cut dog's ass"?

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
RobRod I'm absolutely not nay saying your sale, but when an 08 AW is only $16,500 and is almost the same motorcycle besides some minor details it might be hard to get $24k for the SE.

·
evan04hd
416 Posts
smoothrod said:
RobRod I'm absolutely not nay saying your sale, but when an 08 AW is only $16,500 and is almost the same motorcycle besides some minor details it might be hard to get $24k for the SE.
Thats true, but when you add almost $3k for the wheels, then all the other chrome, then have to do something with that butt ugly rear fender on the new one's you will have spent a lot more than $16,500. I still agree it may be as bit high when someone else has the same bike for sale here for $19k. I think the value has a lot to do with the location also.:2cents:

·
Registered
49 Posts
The other v-rods dont have what the SE has the only thing they got is the 1250cc motor try to put all the extras on the new 08's that came on the SE and your in the 20 g's and its still not a screaming eagle. The SE stands out!!!!!!!!! Thats my 2cents.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
if your sale doesn't work out and for some reason you decide to sell the powerline exhaust pm me with a price and I'd be willing to think about that.

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
smoothrod said:

I'm with smoothrod. Rob, I paid a little less than $24k for mine when it was new. Nice bike though.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yeah but there is a 08 on every street corner but ours are rarely seen thats why i think he shouldnt drop the price you cant find it at your local harley dealer anymore.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts