Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
INFAMOUS
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started the spring cleaning a bit early and need to move this bunch of parts from a 2006 VRSCD that I don't plan to use. Any & all parts are free if picked up locally and S&H+$30 if shipped to the lower 48. All parts are in good condition w/ exception for the lower mid-pipe chrome shield which has some scratches (road rash).

Parts included:
1. HD horn cover that has a push-button & protected toggle switch, originally setup for nitrous system purge & activation.
2. HD horn.
3. Chrome luggage rack and rack mount (not-baseplate).
4. Lower plastic belt guard.
5. VRSCD seat
6. Rear VRSCD shocks. I think they maybe HD's lowering shocks. I never had a bottom-out issue w/ a passenger.
7. Stock VRSCD fork springs, spacers and slightly used fork seals.
8. Exhaust mid-pipe w/ front-pipe clamps, rear muffler clamps & chrome covers.
9. Set #1 of front pipes has O2 sensor bungs and plugs.
10. Set #2 of front pipes.
11. Front pipe chrome and heat shield.
12. Trimmed rear pipe chrome.
13. Lower exhaust support bracket.

IM me if interested in any part(s). Hopefully these parts can be used somewhere!

Attachments

·
Mitch
88 Posts
Where are you located in Minneapolis? I live in River Falls, WI. I'm interested in the seat and the horn cover. Thanks,

Cannon

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
PM sent for Headers with O2 bungs

·
INFAMOUS
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the interest & PM's. There's a lot of interest for parts shipped - Cannon is the only person who's contacted me w/o requiring shipment. I'm hoping these parts may trigger some Minneapolis area V-Rod creativity & customization - so I still hold preference for the local parts pickup. So far...

KillerRod's Parts (Pending Shipment Quote)
1. HD horn cover that has a push-button & protected toggle switch, originally setup for nitrous system purge & activation.
2. HD horn.
3. Chrome luggage rack and rack mount (not-baseplate).
6. Rear VRSCD shocks. I think they maybe HD's lowering shocks. I never had a bottom-out issue w/ a passenger.

Cannon's Parts (LOCAL!)
5. VRSCD seat

Jethro's Parts (Pending Shipment Quote?)
9. Set #1 of front pipes has O2 sensor bungs and plugs.

Haven't received much interest in...
7. Stock VRSCD fork springs, spacers and slightly used fork seals.
8. Exhaust mid-pipe w/ front-pipe clamps, rear muffler clamps & chrome covers.
10. Set #2 of front pipes.
11. Front pipe chrome and heat shield.
12. Trimmed rear pipe chrome.
13. Lower exhaust support bracket.

·
284 Posts
Throwing my interest out there on the seat and shocks. Will pick up items if available, thanks!

·
INFAMOUS
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks again for all this interest. Cannon is coming to town tomorrow afternoon to look at some parts & for whatever is left - I'll start assembling the quotes for shipment Saturday morn based on the first IM's & requests. I'll hopefully be able to update the list of remaining free stuff on Tuesday.

·
Mitch
88 Posts
My economy Neon R/T is fueled up and ready to head up your way after I get out of class and my friend gets off work tomorrow. Should be leaving 3-3:30ish. Which should put me in your neck of the woods by 4-5. Thanks again and see you soon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Interested in the exhaust system heat shields if you still have them, please drop me a note what the shipping would be to 30189. thanks ~Frank

·
Registered
36 Posts
My economy Neon R/T is fueled up and ready to head up your way after I get out of class and my friend gets off work tomorrow. Should be leaving 3-3:30ish. Which should put me in your neck of the woods by 4-5. Thanks again and see you soon.
I was going to tell you about this ad but you found it first... I so wish I was in RF right now. :banghead:

·
Mitch
88 Posts
These are the items I picked up:
2. HD horn.
5. VRSCD seat

One of the heatshields i'll post the pic of that shield later.

Just thought i'd update it for the people still looking at this post.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts