Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, could use a little help here with tuning. 06 SE2 with SE aftermarket pipes, amsoil air filter, and stage 1 download. Is it possible to adjust the fuel on the bike myself? Seems to always run hot, fan comes on alot, and decel pop. Looking for a minimum investment as I am going to put the bike up for sale. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Buy American!
3,960 Posts
You voted for it.

Harley Davidson only has so much control over how rich that they can create a tune for a bike. I can only imagine how lean your bike must be with uber-liberal California emission standards! The stringent Green Police are watching this thread to see how you handle this.

Explain it to the buyer that the California voters are to blame. Maybe he'll understand that and buy it anyway.

Good luck.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have the same problem. I recently bought an 05 VRSCSE completely stock and it seems to be running hot. I am planning on putting V & H pipes and a Fuelpak on in the next couple of weeks and hope that it cools it down. I had that same set up on an 06 VRSCA and it was fine.

Any other recommendations if that doesn't fix the heat issue?

Donbo

·
Justpassinthru
8,976 Posts
Have it put on and Dyno tuned she will run Great ! I have a pc-3 and run Bubs and runs Sweet.Let us know how it goes.

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
Get it tuned on the dyno...Then when you are done and ride home you will keep it.lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts