Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I know,I know..apes?
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals,
I have a full set of stock exhaust with heat shields for sale if anyone is interested. Girly has the camera for the moment, but will post pics soon (hopefully tomorrow). They are off my 05B model. They are in pretty good shape and only about 1500 miles on them. They are missing one heatshield screw (duh). I have no idea what these run, but am moving and don't want to have to move more than I have to. How's $150 sound? Mark

·
Registered
30 Posts
Exhaust-complete?

Looking for a complete stock exhaust (headpipes to muffler) to fit an '05 VRSCA model. I just bought the bike for my wife, and it has a BUB Jug Hugger exhaust on it that has to go. It is too loud for her, she wants stock. Must be in excellent condition. The BUB is in excellent condition and will be sold or would consider a trade.....

·
Registered
309 Posts
Its just that everyone changes out their exhaust so the market is flooded with stock exhausts. You'll find guys on here giving them away.
Stedee, post a seperate thread in the for sale section. You shouldn't have any problem trading them.

·
I know,I know..apes?
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is complete and in very good shape. The only thing not included is the header clamp/rings. You could just use the ones from the BUBS I guess. I would just rather keep them than sell them for peanuts. I'll go $100 though if you want them. I had some BUBs and sold them, so I really wouldn't want a trade. You may find a better deal, but if not just let me know.

·
I know,I know..apes?
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stedee is first in line. Waiting on his call.
I don't know if they will fit an 07, but maybe someone will chime in.
I promise I will get pics up soon. All my stuff is in boxes for the move.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Exhaust

I found a set here locally, actually the prior owner still had his and he is giving them to us. I see there is someone in line.
Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts