Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys, I'm looking for a map with an AFR table. I am using a PCV with AT on an 04A that I put a set of Jones stage 2 cams in last year. I am all so running a K&N air filter topless and a D&D Fat Cat 2 into 1 exhaust. I found a couple maps that I have played around with but not quite satisfied. So thanks in advance for any suggestions.
John

·
Registered
449 Posts
Are you looking for a base map to AT from? Or are you looking for just the AFR tables? I am using PV but I could send you a screen shot of the AFR screen if that helps.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The full map would be great as I can pull the table from it and copy and paste. What is your setup?

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have SE cams with modded DanMoto pipe. Would be a close setup to yours. Cams are a bit different but comparable for a base map. Mine tune is getting close. I should do another run but it's getting close. Can you open PVT maps?
I can't post a pvt file for some reason. Send me your email through "conversation" and I will send it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm n sure about PVT files all the files I have downloaded are PVM Ill pm you y email

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have SE cams with modded DanMoto pipe. Would be a close setup to yours. Cams are a bit different but comparable for a base map. Mine tune is getting close. I should do another run but it's getting close. Can you open PVT maps?
I can't post a pvt file for some reason. Send me your email through "conversation" and I will send it.
I would love that maps. Can you email them to me, pleace. mikael.lydahl(att)live.se

1 - 7 of 7 Posts