Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my 04 vrscb stalls sometimes when I accelerate. I have to cycle the keyto get it to start again. It used to only do it ocasionally but its getting worse, making it especially difficult to ride around town I've had it to harley once,, and then to another motorcycle mechanic to try to figure out why it does this. No answers yet, it has a thundermax tuner, and also when it stalls it changes the mileage on my trip meter and the odometer,, usually don't know whats the problem. I've run out of ideas Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
my 04 vrscb stalls sometimes when I accelerate. I have to cycle the keyto get it to start again. It used to only do it ocasionally but its getting worse, making it especially difficult to ride around town I've had it to harley once,, and then to another motorcycle mechanic to try to figure out why it does this. No answers yet, it has a thundermax tuner, and also when it stalls it changes the mileage on my trip meter and the odometer,, usually don't know whats the problem. I've run out of ideas Any help would be greatly appreciated
Could very well be the Tmax itself. It's a quirky bitch of a thing.
Ron

1 - 2 of 2 Posts