Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna vmod my mufflers this winter but for now I want to run thePC3 I just got. From what Ive seen it seems like I need to run the fuel manager with the hi flow air filter. Like the title says im running stock pipes, hi flow filter, and im running it topless. I havent seen a map for this from what Ive look through, any help is greatly appreciated

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
There has to be someone on here running this set up.. If not, try map M809-017 from the PC website. It's for Screamin Eagle 16 Gauge Double slip-ons (without baffles), Stock ECM and Screamin Eagle air filter.

Would definitely put you in the right neighborhood, but may be a tad rich.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There has to be someone on here running this set up.. If not, try map M809-017 from the PC website. It's for Screamin Eagle 16 Gauge Double slip-ons (without baffles), Stock ECM and Screamin Eagle air filter.

Would definitely put you in the right neighborhood, but may be a tad rich.
I was thinking the same thing, somebody has to be running, or at least had this setup. If nothing turns up I may try your suggestion with that map.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
thought you were gonna VMOD the mufflers?
look in that thread, there's quite a few post of stock maps as well as on the PC website

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thought you were gonna VMOD the mufflers?
look in that thread, there's quite a few post of stock maps as well as on the PC website
I am, but not till this winter. I wanted to find something to run with the stock pipes for now. Ill keep looking through the thread and see what i come up with. Thanks for your help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts