Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Voluptuous 'V'
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Items have been on bike (2003 VRSCA) for approx. 25K miles and need some Tender-Loving-Care.....
Below to be read like a cheap car salesman commercial...

Stock front & back Solid Wheels Rear wheel has original Rotor/bushing installed (no charge for any pitting or corrosion on wheels...WOW!!!)----How's $70 for both???? + shipping*****Front wheeel SOLD*****
Stock Upper Belt Guard (They're genuine HD Metal folks):Will ya take a belt (guard) for $10? + shipping
Stock Rear Brakelight with only one broken 'tab' (how cool is that?): Can't beat $10 + shipping
Stock Jiffy stand? (Sorry, I'm a bit old fashioned, I prefer to call it a Kick stand): $8 is a nice round number + shipping
Stock Gear Shift Linkage (Do you enjoy the 'no-frills' style?...well, this is it Folks!!): $4 You won't get shafted with this price + shipping

....But wait...Thats not all !!! .... for the lucky 13th Bargain hunter (Purchase not necessary), I will throw in a pair of stock black, not one, but... two!!! for real, ain't foolin' folks, Turn Signals without lens cap or bulbs!!!!!! + shipping.... I got to be crazy with these prices!!!

So don't hesitate...First come...gets to sleep first...:boobs:
The Fine Print:
All prices are "as is" (yep, too lazy to clean/Fix) and will accept Tellers checks only. Buyer pays shipping. Shipping to the lower 48 States only. Not valid in any 2nd, 3rd or 4th World Countries.....

Attachments

·
Voluptuous 'V'
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A Tuff Crowd

Ok folks,

I have an absolutely Killer offer!!! THE WHOLE LOT FOR $75 !!!! YEP $75 and my dearly departed ...er... parts, are yours. + Shipping *

*(Sometimes referred to as FREIGHT, for those who may be mistakenly thinking of a Chinese town.)

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
jiffy kick stand needed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts