Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
shetferbrains
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
03 VRSA for sale. 7400 miles. I'm now 66 years old and don't use it enough. My signature describes the bike very well. PM or call 804-313-5022 for more info and pixs. Reduced to $7,000. I am not really in Hicksville - really near Warsaw, VA.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Beautiful, and a smokin deal! I wish I could justify a 3rd. Very nice. Best of luck on the sale. Joe

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am just trying to figure out what keyless with DGD means. Sounds like something I may want. Could someone tell me what this is? I am guessing it's similar to a key fob.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Smoking deal! Best of luck.....BUMP!

·
shetferbrains
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DGD is Digital Guard Dog. No key required, just have the DGD unit in your pocket and the bike is ready to start. Also DTT is Daytona Twin Tech. This a a replacement ECM with two wide band oxygen sensors. The bike tunes its self while your riding. No dyno tuning needed. search this site and you will find much info on both. Some other extras can be included with the bike, such as bike lift and Amsoil oil and filter, filter wrench, helmet and more.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am kicking myself right now. I just picked one up 2 weeks ago and although I love it, yours has a few more mods that I would love to have and it looks very clean. Someone is going to have a sweet ride.

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,938 Posts
Darn it...

I need 2 weeks...

I hope this is still around.

rod

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
beautiful bike! good luck!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts