Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
If it were me.... and it's not, I would not be chasing my tail with band aids. Somehow you need to be able to put a stock cal back in there and start from scratch. You need to be able to load a map of some sort at some time or you will never know what the fuel, timing, etc is at. I'm not sure how you get there at this point though. One thing that that comes to my mind is the engine warranty. If you don't have the proper map and keep attempting to band aid symptoms, your warranty will be void I'm sure. Just a thought

·
Registered
680 Posts
Well, I'm not sure why I am responding but here goes. First... Have you sorted out the map that is currently on your bike? Without that fixed you will NEVER have it running right. Forget your fancy lights (for now)and get to the route issue. As far as the lawsuit goes, well, this kind of stuff just pisses me off. I see more and more of this entitled attitude. yes I'm sure you had bad experiences with the dealer.. Who hasn't ? But........ you admittedly said in the very FIRST LINE of this thread that alcohol was the cause of the SC failure. How is that the dealers fault? Sorry for coming across rude, I just like the straight goods. As I have said for many, many years... there are 2 sides to every story..... then there is the truth! I do hope you get your bike fixed and running well though..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts