Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any newer Vrod rims spoked and preferably black that would fit my 03 I know they went with a bigger rear after 06 that being said id be happy if I could even change just the front anything any advice is appreciated thank yoy

·
Crash Bandacoot
1,431 Posts
My 05B came with solid aluminum..couldn't stand the fact that when a big rig went by me on the highway I'd get blown across three lanes! I found a pair of slotted on ebay. The rear was brand new chrome (i'm a chrome kinda guy) and front was aluminum. There iswas a vendor here..Gorby Machine that would take your wheels in for trade or machine them to one of his many designs..he'd chrome them for you too,not sure if he does black. I just goggled "Gorby Machine" and he is still doing it. Located in Mertle Beach S.C.
If you're interested you can call or email him. I know there is a few members who went that route and were very pleased with the outcome.

'Crewzr

·
VRSC est -03
3,094 Posts
V-rods vrscx & vrscaw came with spoke front wheels. You'll need the discs too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't have any experience with these guys but their designs look cool.

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
I have to agree with XvtxCrewzr check out Gorby Machine. Had my wheels done there years ago. They were then sent to a local powder coater. For what I spent to have them cut and powder coated you couldn't by a front rim. - Kevin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts