Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Anybody have spokes? Info?
Not sure what you are asking.
03 V Rods never came with a spoked rim.
If it is laced spokes you are talking about then they were only fitted to VRSCAW 2008 on and VRSCX 2007 models.
Or there was the 10 spoke cast alloy wheel fitted to VRSCR 2006/7 and VRSCD 2006/7 models.
5 spoke cast alloy fitted to VRSCD 2008 and 5 spoke cast alloy fitted to VRSCF 2009 on models.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm asking if anybody knows where I can find a black spoked rim for my front end. I haven't been able to find one that would fit. And yes I've looked

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lmao Spoked.....So if you have spokes than post them so I can see how they look wether there ten or 60.....thanks for the quick reply

·
Registered
948 Posts
As you can see very different so perhaps if you could be a little more specific then maybe someone can help.(y)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anything that doesn't operate as a sail lol. I'm looking at these but not 100 percent sure on bearing fitment I know the width and radius will work as well as 1in shaft is there anything I'm missing. Looks like it has dual rotor but they haven't got back to me. Thank you for the response. 18×3.5 1in bearing. Should work right? Black Ultima 60 spoke

Attachments

·
Registered
948 Posts
Anything that doesn't operate as a sail lol. I'm looking at these but not 100 percent sure on bearing fitment I know the width and radius will work as well as 1in shaft is there anything I'm missing. Looks like it has dual rotor but they haven't got back to me. Thank you for the response. 18×3.5 1in bearing. Should work right? Black Ultima 60 spoke
Yes that is correct. If the bearings are supplied with it then as you say you need to specify 1" . Obviously you will need the rotors as well, not your own. There are a couple of threads on here where people have fitted those wheels in chrome. Type spoked wheels in the search bar, you will find a few. Heres acouple of examples.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts