Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
VRSC est -03
3,401 Posts
Corbin website:
"Naturally we didn't ignore your need to carry passengers, so we made a cool pillion pad that matches up with your Hollywood Solo and carries the slick line back over the fender. Built up with the same high density foam used in the solo, our pillion offers your passenger a much more supportive ride than the stock seat. Although we've kept the profile low, the Corbin design still provides good riding comfort. Please note we have two models of pillion pad that work with the Hollywood Solo, one works with the Harley-Davidson luggage rack installed, the other is designed to work without it. The Corbin Wizards designed our pillion mounting system around the electrics (rather than over them) to allow a deeper bucket up front which relieves the tailbone pressure associated with the stock seat".
Link: http://corbin.com/harley/vrsca/vrod_hw.shtml

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I have the one that doesn’t work with the factory luggage/backrest Mount. I posted a pic in the original post. Short of seeing if Corbin would exchange them, any other solutions out there?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Maybe I didn't understand you, but you have to remove the rear pillon in order to install backrest mount. It won't be easy to put pillon back but it will fit for sure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got the base installed but the spacing between the hook for the seat and the one on the fender was way too far. I adjusted the one on the seat to the max but it wouldn’t grab. Also, the wider profile didn’t line up with the base.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.