Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
what a shame... that guy probably has 20,500 in that bike with tax. and his high bid is 12,400...

Obviously E BAY is where the bottom feeders hang out... and you have to travel to get the bike or pay to have it shipped....

REAL WORLD.... what do 02/03 v rods with less than 4000 miles and pretty loaded REALLY bring? anyone have real info from the last 6 months... and what state?

thanks

·
Registered
974 Posts
From what I have seen .........
Sorry ,
the bike you describe would be about 13,000(plus/minus 500) to trade in on new(with decent H-D add-on parts) I looked into trading mine for a newer FLHTC-I and was so insulted I just kept it and bought the 02 in my pics for 16,500
They would put it on the floor for 13,995 - as-is( because they have leftovers for 16,000 brand spankin new anod 03 's)
That is my neck of the woods - back in Oct when I bought the FL........
BobT

·
Do It Movin...
1,180 Posts
gthong said:
what a shame... that guy probably has 20,500 in that bike with tax. and his high bid is 12,400...

Obviously E BAY is where the bottom feeders hang out... and you have to travel to get the bike or pay to have it shipped....

REAL WORLD.... what do 02/03 v rods with less than 4000 miles and pretty loaded REALLY bring? anyone have real info from the last 6 months... and what state?

thanks
If you are serious take a look at dschmidt's classified
... :ride:

·
Do It Movin...
1,180 Posts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts