Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts

·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think what nightrider sells is different from what I need. I think what these do is just makes the loop. I don't think there is a resister in these. JOHN

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
i'm pretty sure there has to be a resistor in them for the ecm to think its at the 14.7 afr. not 100% but just a wire going from the pins in the O2 plug won't "make the loop"

·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm pretty sure there has to be a resistor in them for the ecm to think its at the 14.7 afr. not 100% but just a wire going from the pins in the O2 plug won't "make the loop"
I'll get ahold of dynojet tomorrow and pick up a set. I'll ask them. I really don't know!

·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess there is a resistor. Just got an email and Dyno Jet sells them for $15 each. Maybe I'll luck out and someone that put a PCV in that didn't use theres on a pre 02 sensor bike.

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
I'll get ahold of dynojet tomorrow and pick up a set. I'll ask them. I really don't know!
tell them you lost them or maybe broke them and they may send you some for nothing. its worth a try anyways.

·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tell them you lost them or maybe broke them and they may send you some for nothing. its worth a try anyways.
Thats not telling a lie either. They are lost! I would have sworn that they were in the box with the PCV when I sold it. But I guess not!

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
just don't tell them you sold the unit. a little postage is cheaper than buying them i'm sure. no need in volunteering information.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts