Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have tried google, and I have tried searching in this forum, but I cannot find the answer :lamer:

I have a 2008 Night Rod Special with K/N filter and Supertrapp exhaust(open end cap) and a Dynojet pcV with custom map(dyno tuned to 136hp). 260 rear tyre.
Let us assume for the sake of argument that the driver is a skilled drag racer and "normal" weight and the weather Is perfect and all the girls are screaming :boobs:

What would your best guess be on this bikes performance in a 0-60mph/100km/t ? (seconds)

Apparently this number is very interesting for some people since I get asked this all the time, and I have noe idea what to respond.
(No, i dont want to find out for my self on the road)

Thanks for your best guesses.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Hey guys,

I have tried google, and I have tried searching in this forum, but I cannot find the answer :lamer:

I have a 2008 Night Rod Special with K/N filter and Supertrapp exhaust(open end cap) and a Dynojet pcV with custom map(dyno tuned to 136hp). 260 rear tyre.
Let us assume for the sake of argument that the driver is a skilled drag racer and "normal" weight and the weather Is perfect and all the girls are screaming :boobs:

What would your best guess be on this bikes performance in a 0-60mph/100km/t ? (seconds)

Apparently this number is very interesting for some people since I get asked this all the time, and I have noe idea what to respond.
(No, i dont want to find out for my self on the road)

Thanks for your best guesses.
3.2 ish
Ron

1 - 2 of 2 Posts