iTrader - 1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum
» Sponsors
Go Back   1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum > Classified Section > Classified - Wanted
New User? Register - Forgot Password

Old 11-05-2007, 08:40 AM   #1
Max
Color me Gone

Feedback Score: 66 reviews
iTrader

I installed a new iTrader feedback system this morning thanks to input from Mike p. The system allows you to rate those that you have had deals with so others will know better who to deal with and who they may want to use caution with.

The system is pretty simple. You both must have a post in the classified Trade, Sale or wanted thread that you plan to leave feedback for. Simply copy the highlighted thread while in it from your address bar, then click on the number beside the iTrader link in the users data under his avatar and it will take you to a page with the members feedback. From there you will find a link to submit new feedback about the member and it will lead you through the process. If you have any problems feel free to contact myself or Mike P ( ) for assistance.

I'll try to post some screen shots to help when I get a chance.

The road of life sometimes seems full of potholes. RIP Jeannie, Alex and Brian. I'll never forget any of you.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2007, 09:50 AM   #2
vrodcustoms
Ray Connor

Feedback Score: 32 reviews
That's kind of cool. Thanks Max!!

Warning labels decrease the efficiency of natural selection.

Even after Monday and Tuesday the calendar says W.T.F!!!
vrodcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:53 PM   #3
Beeek
Lover of Bikes

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Great idea. Can we leave feedback for items bought from your store Max?
Beeek is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2008, 07:27 AM   #4
BADAZV
Jeff/Modistrator

Garage
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
I really like the idea of the iTrader. It gives all of us an idea who's good to deal with etc. (not that anyone on here is bad to deal with) But I noticed that when leaving feedback, there are options for 'buyer, seller, trades'. Is there anyway to add a tab for free/give away things. I know I have gotten an item or two from members that didnt want to accept payment and I really didnt fall under buyer, seller or trader. Is this software preset with those options or can things be added? Thanks.
One member sent me an item and said, "you dont owe me anything except a beer" well we live about 700 miles apart so the chances of me buying him a beer are slim to none, so I mailed him a budlight! LOL
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~Fitzgerald 26t pulley~

Facebook/Jeff Mullins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP Jeannie
RIP Alex
RIP 4Play
BADAZV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:27 AM   #5
tjvrodrick
Registered Full

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
HI all just looking all over the board and I think it's a Great idea
Rick in San Diego
tjvrodrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:23 PM   #6
Aaron871
Registered Full

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
It sounds like a great idea until you have a bad deal.
I had one and didn't leave any feedback because I didn't want the guy to leave me bad feedback as a result.

2004 Old Town Scout

2005 Custom BSR

2006 VRSCD

2006 Weimaraner

2008 Custom Rock Chassis
Aaron871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:52 PM   #7
tjvrodrick
Registered Full

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron871 View Post
I had one and didn't leave any feedback because I didn't want the guy to leave me bad feedback as a result.

on e-bay the seller can not leave bad feedback unless the mods see it first and think it is ok.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:27 AM   #8
Aaron871
Registered Full

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjvrodrick View Post
on e-bay the seller can not leave bad feedback unless the mods see it first and think it is ok.
That story I was referring to was a sale on here.. but,

e-bay is the worst for feedback problems...

I bought a Vance and Heince fuel-er from an "ebay store" payed with pay pal. The guy sent me a broken unit.. he basically told me to screw off and wouldn't swap the unit out or refund money. I left neg. feedback and he returned neg. feedback... reported me as "not paying him" and had my account suspended. He also got his feedback cleared. E-bay did nothing for me. Pay-Pal got me my $$ back tho.....

That was over a year ago..... now if I see a "Power Seller" with perfect feedback I am leery.

But overall I have had great experienced with the guys on here... 99.9% of us are stand up people.

2004 Old Town Scout

2005 Custom BSR

2006 VRSCD

2006 Weimaraner

2008 Custom Rock Chassis
Old 04-23-2009, 03:05 PM   #9
tjvrodrick
Registered Full

Quote:
That story I was referring to was a sale on here.. but,

e-bay is the worst for feedback problems...

I bought a Vance and Heince fuel-er from an "ebay store" payed with pay pal. The guy sent me a broken unit.. he basically told me to screw off and wouldn't swap the unit out or refund money. I left neg. feedback and he returned neg. feedback... reported me as "not paying him" and had my account suspended. He also got his feedback cleared. E-bay did nothing for me. Pay-Pal got me my $$ back tho.....

That was over a year ago..... now if I see a "Power Seller" with perfect feedback I am leery.

But overall I have had great experienced with the guys on here... 99.9% of us are stand up people.

I have had some bad buys on e-bay to a guy told me the part was for my bike and it was not when i e-mailed him he told to get f##ked
But they fixed the feed back on e-bay about 4 months back the selled has a hard time leaving bad feed back now.
I have bougth some things here and all the Guys i have delt with here were stand up guys.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:39 PM   #10
AOW
K.I.A. '07 AW

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
If you're leaving honest accurate feedback, there's always the possibility that not everyone is that vindictive.
Of course if you're leaving neg feedback because your feelings were hurt (not saying that they were), then it is likely the other person would neg feedback you out of spite.

embrace the "google search" function.... site:1130cc.com:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjrivero
Nobody cares about your shit like you
Fuel gauge? We don't need no stinking Fuel gauge!!!
AOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 04:24 PM   #11
Aaron871
Registered Full

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOW View Post
If you're leaving honest accurate feedback, there's always the possibility that not everyone is that vindictive.
Of course if you're leaving neg feedback because your feelings were hurt (not saying that they were), then it is likely the other person would neg feedback you out of spite.
That's my point exactly..... it would be up to the other guy to decide if my neg feedback was warranted or not. Now why would I leave that decision up to a guy that I already didn't trust?

What a coincidence seeing you in here....

2004 Old Town Scout

2005 Custom BSR

2006 VRSCD

2006 Weimaraner

2008 Custom Rock Chassis
Old 04-23-2009, 07:06 PM   #12
AOW
K.I.A. '07 AW

Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
What a coincidence seeing you in here....
People in glass houses....
I for one believe that truth and fate take the side of the righteous. If you get 1 neg feedback I don't think that would really discourage folks from buying from or selling to you. I think folks would ask you what happened and maybe contact the other person for info, but in the long run I see it as a non issue. The other option would be to have an adult conversation so you could work out your issues w/the other person so you don't get caught up in a neg feedback war.

embrace the "google search" function.... site:1130cc.com:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjrivero
Nobody cares about your shit like you
Fuel gauge? We don't need no stinking Fuel gauge!!!
AOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:09 PM   #13
Aaron871
Registered Full

Quote:
If you get 1 neg feedback I don't think that would really discourage folks from buying from or selling to you. I see it as a non issue
I guess that's why, you seem to think it was OK to just hold on to my $$ until you saw fit to send it.

Quote:
adult conversation
Yeah... that would be the part of the story where I asked you 3 different times where the money was and why I didn't receive it.... and all you would tell me was to "call so and so, and ask them if I'm good to deal with"

Quote:
truth and fate take the side of the righteous
That's rich. Especially considering you swore you sent the money on a Monday, and the post-mark said Friday.....

Maybe your right tho.... I just got my feelings hurt, not so much because I sent you product and you didn't send money .... it was more about all the B.S. that you spewed instead of being honest and just saying "sorry, I didn't send it yet"

It's not that big of a deal... But I would have given you negative feedback if I didn't see you as such a person as to just return it. And if I saw that someone else had given you negative feedback I wouldn't have trusted you enough to send you product without payment first.....

2004 Old Town Scout

2005 Custom BSR

2006 VRSCD

2006 Weimaraner

2008 Custom Rock Chassis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement