Dutchrod's DutchCustomLed kit - Page 17 - 1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum
» Sponsors
Go Back   1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum > Classified Section > Commercial Classifieds
New User? Register - Forgot Password

Old 05-25-2019, 01:39 AM   #241
coastrider
Registered Full

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by N3M3SIS2ALL View Post
Im interested in pricing, I have a 2013 v rod muscle and Im interested in a black face dials with the silver skull, please contact me. I tried pming you but apparently I need to have 5 posts to be able to send messages directly.
Angelo uses Facebook more these days. You may be better contacting him there.
coastrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2019, 11:26 AM   #242
N3M3SIS2ALL
Registered Full

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastrider View Post
Angelo uses Facebook more these days. You may be better contacting him there.
Ok, thank you.
N3M3SIS2ALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 12:37 PM   #243
DUTCHROD
SpeedoDocter

Garage
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
I’m interested in pricing, I have a 2013 v rod muscle and I’m interested in a black face dials with the silver skull, please contact me. I tried pm’ing you but apparently I need to have 5 posts to be able to send messages directly.
Hi, I was on a bike trip in Germany... 'bike before work' huh

send me a message by facebook dutchcustomled page. best to find and discuss all options like colors and or blacked out theme and Display. Shiftlight and or gearindicator!
I have not checked all messages yet so if you did already, il find it tonight.
if you don't have facebook its harder to send examples but you can still see all in my page. then send a message to [email protected]

Regards Angelo.
<<<

-Crazy Colors gauge kits for all VR speedo's - BRIGHT!! A cruel cool easy DIY project.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Electronic software conversion service of MPH to KPH speedo's ! Reinstating mileage or Km. Have yours done combined with a light kit now!

- More examples of what you see left? Stainless steel faceplate? Carbon options? Blacked out? shiftlight build in? Gearindicator build in? >>> check my
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
out <<<
DUTCHROD is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-28-2019, 01:52 PM   #244
Von Halen
Registered Full

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My bike is an 06 VRSCA. I'm interested but I don't do Facebook. Where do I get pricing?
Von Halen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 12:54 AM   #245
DUTCHROD
SpeedoDocter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
My bike is an 06 VRSCA. I'm interested but I don't do Facebook. Where do I get pricing?
If you send me an email to [email protected] and show or tell what you want I get you some ideas or examples. its all hobby so no lists on line.

I need a picture of your gauges because a few types of gauges where used in the 2006 model year. important is I can see the digital display on and in total miles. the new and more suitable type has MI written in front.

Angelo.
<<<

-Crazy Colors gauge kits for all VR speedo's - BRIGHT!! A cruel cool easy DIY project.

- Electronic software conversion service of MPH to KPH speedo's ! Reinstating mileage or Km. Have yours done combined with a light kit now!

- More examples of what you see left? Stainless steel faceplate? Carbon options? Blacked out? shiftlight build in? Gearindicator build in? >>> check my
out <<<
Old 06-01-2019, 03:31 PM   #246
N3M3SIS2ALL
Registered Full

No response??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUTCHROD View Post
Hi, I was on a bike trip in Germany... 'bike before work' huh

send me a message by facebook dutchcustomled page. best to find and discuss all options like colors and or blacked out theme and Display. Shiftlight and or gearindicator!
I have not checked all messages yet so if you did already, il find it tonight.
if you don't have facebook its harder to send examples but you can still see all in my page. then send a message to [email protected]

Regards Angelo.

Hello again, went to your facebook page and got to where it directed me to messenger and was asked several questions but never received a response. Should i try email?
N3M3SIS2ALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 07:57 AM   #247
DUTCHROD
SpeedoDocter

Garage
Quote:
Hello again, went to your facebook page and got to where it directed me to messenger and was asked several questions but never received a response. Should i try email?
During holiday I opened a few and because they are not highlighted anymore I could have forgotten one. I had a bunch of requests and I answered a few this morning too. please check and see if I did.
Else please send me a email or PM with your name and il check again.
<<<

out <<<
Sponsored Links
Advertisement