Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Cycle visions

4K views 22 replies 5 participants last post by  RollinJoe*1 
#1 ·
Anyone used cycle visions hard bag brackets?
They say they only fit there bags. Is this true?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Just trying to figure out if they say that just to male you buy there's

I want to buy there back fender but ive sent couole emails asking if it mounts using exsisting vrod holes. Never have heard anything back yet been about a week an two emails

#9 ·
Rear Fender Extension

Hi Gang! I'm new to the forum and I'm doing a Cyclevision conversion on my 2005 Vrod. If nobody has purchased the rear fender extension, I would be interested in it. I can't PM Winter yet as I don't have 5 posts. (I'll work on that!) Thanks and Ride Safe

#10 ·
Hi Gang! I'm new to the forum and I'm doing a Cyclevision conversion on my 2005 Vrod. If nobody has purchased the rear fender extension, I would be interested in it. I can't PM Winter yet as I don't have 5 posts. (I'll work on that!) Thanks and Ride Safe
Id like to know info as well. Ive had not much luck from cycle visions on if it mounts to stock mounting holes or not.

#21 ·
RollinJoe, I pm'd you
I have a new Cycle Visions fender extension, and the saddlebag brackets, new as well, in black. Also have the fairing mount and floor board kit, also all in black. I am willing to sell all, or part of what I have, very reasonably.

still have left winter? pm me i think i tried your number before

#14 ·
I used Cycelvision bags and brackets on my conversion. Everything fit really good.
Have pic from back?
Nice
Im trying to figure if this is special made fender or an could i use a harley saddle bag bracket to mount hard bags?
Did it bolt on using stock bolt holes?
As far as rear brake light a standard harley one should work right?
Any tips?

#17 ·
04 A Road-Rod

My problem is I try to do things on the cheap. I decided with this conversion I would use all new parts and pieces even a new Harley fairing. I don't particularly like the way the rear fender extension looked but didn't want to run into PROBLEMS retro-fitting something else on the bike, so I spent a little extra. If I remember, everything with the Cycle Visions kit bolted to the existing bolt holes and shock mounts. My advice is to do what you feel comfortable doing to the bike. Some guys know how to weld, I don't own a welder and don't know how to weld etc. Hope I've answered your questions, if not keep on asking. There is no dumb question. Once you get your conversion finished and are riding it on a regular basis, you will love the way it handles and looks. I love mine.

Attachments

#20 ·
My problem is I try to do things on the cheap. I decided with this conversion I would use all new parts and pieces even a new Harley fairing. I don't particularly like the way the rear fender extension looked but didn't want to run into PROBLEMS retro-fitting something else on the bike, so I spent a little extra. If I remember, everything with the Cycle Visions kit bolted to the existing bolt holes and shock mounts. My advice is to do what you feel comfortable doing to the bike. Some guys know how to weld, I don't own a welder and don't know how to weld etc. Hope I've answered your questions, if not keep on asking. There is no dumb question. Once you get your conversion
finished and are riding it on a regular basis, you will love the way it handles and looks. I love mine.

do you have any pics from between the bags an frame? wondering how much space there is or if it can be filled in. nice bike!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.