Arnott Motorcycle Air Suspension
is pleased to announce it has certified Arnott® Adjustable Air Suspension Ultimate Ride Series Kits for 2018 Harley-Davidson® Touring Models.
The popular kits, custom-designed for the Touring Series, have been thoroughly tested for fitment and ride quality on multiple Road King®, Street Glide®, Road Glide®, and Electra Glide® as well as CVO models.
Unlike some kits which use castoff auto parts for every motorcycle, Arnott kits are specifically engineered for each make, model, and year of supported motorcycles. The testing process assures customers that when fully deflated the kit won't allow the fender to rub against the bike's rear tire, provides optimum ride quality over a wide range of road conditions and fits the motorcycle perfectly ... enabling a fast and flawless installation.
Making Good Rides Into Great Rides
Arnott designs and handcrafts air suspension systems specifically for motorcycles, ensuring each product exceeds the highest standards in quality, functionality, and safety.
The Ultimate Ride Series not only lowers the motorcycle for ease and comfort, but is ideal for riders looking for exceptional ride quality, reduced bottoming, and the ability to ride longer without feeling 'beat up' by the road. The Ultimate Ride Series features include:
• FOX® Street Performance Gas-Charged Monotube Shocks with an Internal Floating Piston
• Optimized Model-Specific Ride using FOX's proprietary high-flow, deflective disk, velocity-sensitive damping
• 1.5-Inch 6061-T6 Auminum Hard Body with a 1/2-Inch low friction, super-finished hard chrome shaft
• Multi-Ply Goodyear® Air Bladder for height adjustability and air spring firmness
• Powerful Compressor with application-specific mounting hardware
• Handlebar-Mounted Inflation Control Switch
• Optional Rebound Control to enable the rider to adjust the shocks' internal damping
Ultimate Ride systems with Rebound Adjustment -- available in black
with matching black or chrome handlebar-mounted inflation switches -- retail for $1,599.
Ultimate Ride systems without Rebound Adjustment -- available in black
with matching black or chrome handlebar-mounted inflation switches -- retail for $1,399.