Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Dutchrod's DutchCustomLed kit

56K views 249 replies 85 participants last post by  DUTCHROD 
#1 ·
For the wintermodders...right in time for the oncoming holiday's
Prepare for a new color in your face...
Warning... this one is for YOU to enjoy while you ride..!

Gaugecolor kit Blue dial w/Red needles (DCL VG-BR-07) 90€ shipped worldwide.
PayPal currency set to euro's please to dcl@upcmail.nl check the gift box as i do the same on my packlabel and it wont create extra delays...

PM or mail to dutchcustomled@upcmail.nl with your order or questions are welcome. Always several boards in stock !

Fits '06 models showing MI or KM in the ododisplay and all bikes from 2007 to present. >Pdf Manual on this page<
If you dont feel confident in doing this i might have a few addresses where to have this done. For europe it can be me, for australia i have contacts with a specialized shop there.
Hear ya! Angelo - DutchCustomLed

Picture not of the product but endresult in a F gauge. more pics in
website's gallery.

See less See more
#235 ·
Few new 'BlackedOut' ...

extreme blacked out is digital display black with numbers lit up when on in same or different color as numbers.

DX mock-up for a customer wanting a ghost look of the punisher. both in mat black with geardisplay in the top.

But honestly I don't expect anyone to react from this forum...

Attachments

#239 ·
all for the Vrod..

here some examples of a SE mph to kph conversion. digital display and faceplate.

Attachments

#243 ·
Hi, I was on a bike trip in Germany... 'bike before work' huh:D

send me a message by facebook dutchcustomled page. best to find and discuss all options like colors and or blacked out theme and Display. Shiftlight and or gearindicator!
I have not checked all messages yet so if you did already, il find it tonight.
if you don't have facebook its harder to send examples but you can still see all in my page. then send a message to dutchcustomled@gmail.com

Regards Angelo.

#247 ·
Hello again, went to your facebook page and got to where it directed me to messenger and was asked several questions but never received a response. Should i try email?
During holiday I opened a few and because they are not highlighted anymore I could have forgotten one. I had a bunch of requests and I answered a few this morning too. please check and see if I did.
Else please send me a email or PM with your name and il check again.

#245 ·
If you send me an email to dutchcustomled@gmail.com and show or tell what you want I get you some ideas or examples. its all hobby so no lists on line.

I need a picture of your gauges because a few types of gauges where used in the 2006 model year. important is I can see the digital display on and in total miles. the new and more suitable type has MI written in front.

Angelo.

#250 ·
Reactions: 1011555
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.