Harley-Davidson's LiveWire Has So Far Been A Flop: Report - Page 10 - 1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum
» Sponsors
Go Back   1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum > V-ROD Discussions > V-ROD General
New User? Register - Forgot Password

Old 11-07-2019, 01:17 PM   #136
TaxmanHog
Noel

Garage
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Lol
60: 1.393
ET: 9.661
Mph: 139.34

Check Your Grounds
TaxmanHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2019, 11:11 PM   #137
Tassie Tony
Makevrod great again

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CVO1 View Post
Hey Tassie. I just wanted to know what other sites you choose to troll. I'd love to read more of your thoughts. You're truly cracking me up. Every post you make gets funnier and funnier.

Keep up the good work!
Sure just head over to Vibrating Twins forum. Chuck's in charge over there and I do follow up work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sofa King

Dr Phil double episode attendee

Shock bolt/oil cooler hose rubbing on brake line whistleblower

Bankrupt t shirt mogul

:
Renowned group hug felon
Tassie Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:31 AM   #138
Nas3car
Shelby Stanga Rocks

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassie Tony View Post
Sure just head over to Vibrating Twins forum. Chuck's in charge over there and I do follow up work.

and Tassie even has his own sticky...
Any Edit is to fix spelling
Hunt and Peck its a way of life
Still no Facebook just older
BUMPER beats HELMET every time.
They removed my soul to fit in all this sarcasm
Nas3car is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-11-2019, 09:45 PM   #139
streetrodracer
Lifetime Premium

Cali B/S & turnabout glass jaws -

Once again Chuck saves the day with some really useful, enjoyable "Vibrating Twins" observations. That's where it's at !

" Livewires delivered in Tassie some time in 2020 numb nuts. Do your homework before swinging punches if your jaw isn't glass." Tassie Tony -

Great article Tassie I knew if I pushed you you'd divulge where you get that crazy Liberal crap in your head. That entire article is, as they say " California Centric " Did you notice that 39% of US electric comes from coal ? All the info in the article is based around Cali's electric model, which get almost all it's natural gas from the rest of the US, Canada & our fracking, which ain't the poster child for environmental cleanliness. Even at that Nat gas is still 75 % of Gasoline CO2 output. There is NO discussion of COAL fired plants, which is still the majority source of electricity across the Globe. So what's the point of the article ? If we were like Cali we could import nat gas from other regions and claim victory on pollution, since it's all over there ? Speaking of the military cost of protecting foreign oil fields ever heard of Lithium ? Like for batteries ? Where's the majority of it ? Afghanistan. Yea, I know Australia too - please send US more Lithium to save our troops. Please get your glass jaw reset it looks kinda crooked. I had the best mileage I ever got this past weekend with cool temps and long steady riding about 36-38 MPG on the R Model. Got 100 miles to 1/2 tank plus we bought a new M-B dual scroll turbo car a couple months ago gets about the same on the highway with the same 2 people in it but it's 15 Mpg better than our old car. SO - Do I get say 300 Miles a month of guilt free V Rod riding now since I cleaned up our car efficiency ? Or do I still have to follow the model of the REST of the planet and buy an Electric M/C charged by Coal, not even natural gas. YOU are the Sage, the Savant. Please advise.
streetrodracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 11:08 PM   #140
Tassie Tony
Makevrod great again

I think it's pretty much universally agreed that burning fossils is a no no for the environment.Why else would you argue that gas is 25% cleaner than coal.That anyone would side with the oil cartels is an outright admission of greed in my mind.
Whatever it takes to bring down multinationals and power crazed governments is fine by me.
Was a time when riding a bike was considered antisocial and an expression of freedom, those days are over.Nanny state over regulated and taxed to oblivion bs is the norm now.If I can regain some of that freedom by not being dictated to by the system by riding a Livewire I'm in.See how it's gone the full circle. HD still get it. Most have been dumbed down and are beyond saving by not moving with the times and they will still cater to them but increasingly less.
If all your worried about is cost per mile, walk,thats a weak argument unless your a climate denier.Most deniers I come across are so because they can shut off their conscience.That they are siding with the lets kill for oil mob reinforces their value system developed in the cave era.
Anyhow did you see where Iran have discovered another mega oil field,like 2 million barrels a day for the next 80 years.Lets see you cave men head over there and take it without the big banger going off.Doesn't all lean your way now does it...……..now where did I put that solar panel.

Sofa King

Bankrupt t shirt mogul

:
Renowned group hug felon
Old 11-12-2019, 11:10 AM   #141
TaxmanHog
Noel

Garage
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassie Tony View Post
..Whatever it takes to bring down multinationals and power crazed governments is fine by me.

Anarchy

60: 1.393
ET: 9.661
Mph: 139.34

Check Your Grounds
TaxmanHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 05:05 PM   #142
Tassie Tony
Makevrod great again

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaxmanHog View Post
Anarchy

In stealth mode
Not saying buying a Livewire will set it off, probably a bit early in the cycle for that.We don't actually have to do anything, the fed is starting it all on their own...………..any day now.

Sofa King

Bankrupt t shirt mogul

:
Renowned group hug felon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement