Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

wrecked need front end

2K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  rippie74 
#1 ·
truck backed over my Rod need parts ,forks oilcooler rad shrould fender want to go with spoked wheel:dance::dance:

#6 ·
If you need just the oil cooler I can hook you up with mine. I have a 2003 Anniversary as well & I recently had to replace my radiator, but my oil cooler is 100% perfect.

However if you need the Radiator & Oil Cooler set-up that'll cost ya $730.00 (Cooling Kit Part # 26721-01C) It's the 2004 set-up. Its a package deal you get both radiator & oil cooler. You don't have a choice. The 2002 & 2003 VROD rad/oil coolers were discontinued. I found this out recently concerning my own bike.

#5 ·
If a truck backed over my bike there would be no dancing elephants for sure.

#13 ·
You still need parts? Let me know I have some for your bikes year.

#15 ·
I've got what you need... a 2003 VRSCA oil cooler. I'll take pics & let you look them over... What's your email?

#16 ·
Oil Cooler is $299.99 shipped to you.

I also have the have fans, oil cooler lines, radiator...

let me know what else you need.

#17 ·
I have the items that you need listed in the classifieds as well as on eBay...

#19 ·
I just listed the 2003 VRSCA Radiator & Oil Cooler on eBay....

#20 ·
Didn't the truck have insurance or didn't you have Uninsured motorist coverage? I would let the insurance company cover for new parts if it was my bike.

#21 ·
I think this guy is gone. I PM'd him a few times & never heard back...

#22 ·
I recieved your PM from last week. I PM'd you back & I called the phone # you gave me. A recording said "This # is no longer in service". I still have parts that you need to rebuild your bike. Let me know what you wanna do.

Thanks

#24 ·
Apparently this guy (OP) doesn't want the parts he's looking for. First he gave me a phone # that was no good. Then 2 weeks later he gave me another # that has a weird answering machine message on it. I called him last week & today left a message & he never responded.

#25 ·
PM sent to you today.

#26 ·
April 26th 2010 the OP said he needed parts. I PM'd him several times & recieved no response. Several months later in December 2010 he gives me a phone # that doesn't work, I write to him telling him that, He writes back stating that he messed up the numbers & made a reference as to him being under the influence (drug use). (uuuh yea, whatever)

Then in January 2011 he gives me another #. I call it & it's a message machine that has a recording of some guy on there literally saying - "You've reached ____. "State your name, Your business". Then it beeps. (uhhh yea, whatever) I left him a message with my # (weeks ago)... no return call. I sent him another PM yesterday telling him I had the parts he needs & the amounts. Today he leaves me a PM saying - "I'll get back to you on that".

OP... Tell you what don't even bother. You're a game playing weirdo. P.S. Happy hunting for those parts that are no longer available anywhere on planet earth for your 2003 VRSC oil/cooling system. If by some miracle, you do happen to find them... expect to pay through the nose to aquire them. You could've had them on the cheap from me but you blew it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.