None of this was done "today," but has been done over the course of the last couple weeks.
1. Made radiator insert screens (the pic was actually of my Guardian Bell, but you can see the screen in the background)
2. Installed the fender eliminator kit from Altered Designs (Thanks, Keith!). There was one on there already, but it was just turn signals. I wanted a kit that did running lights, brake light, and turns.
3. Moved the license plate to the side with an axle mount bracket and added LED light bolts.
4. Installed front LED switchback turn signals. As running lights, they are a very bright white halo. But when the turn signal is activated, they the white halo turns off, and the inside of the signal flashes amber. They are crazy bright!! I included a pic of the actual bulbs, purchased from NThreeAuto on Amazon.
5. Of course I needed resistors at that point, so I drilled some holes in the frame under the seat an mounted the resistors where they are out of sight. I spliced the wires in to the turn signal lights in the main wire bundle under the seat and rewrapped it, so it all looks factory.
I also several weeks ago sprayed all the tins with matte black PlastiDip. My 13NRS is the vivid black with the perforated graphics down the side. I love the flat black, but its a bit plain. My next plan is to vinyl wrap it in gloss black with metallic flat black racing stripes. And instead of "Harley Davidson" on the sides, I'm going to add just the outline of the bar and shield in grey.