2012 Harley-Davidson Models Updates - 1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
Go Back   1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum > General Area > News
New User? Register - Forgot Password

Old 08-12-2011, 02:04 PM   #1
Half-Pint
Administrator

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2012 Harley-Davidson Models Updates

Motorcycle manufacturers continue to play it safe in the face of a still-strained economy, and perhaps there's no surer sign of this than the limited number of wholly new motorbikes the major brands are rolling out for the 2012 model year.

Victory recently announced a couple new-ish models (Cross Country Tour and Cross Roads Classic LE), but in essence these new bikes are more or less iterations of existing bikes. The High-Ball, announced in January 2011, was issued as an early-release 2012 model and is perhaps the most-new model from Victory.

Harley-Davidson is also keeping risk to a minimum thus far for 2012 as it, too, has a limited amount of new product on the shelf. We recently reviewed the 2012 Dyna Switchback – a two-for-one bike, if you will, it's the only machine that constitutes a new model from H-D.

But the Milwaukee-based bike maker also updated its V-Rod line.

More: 2012 Harley-Davidson Models Updates on Motorcycle.com
Half-Pint is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
beamlester

i like to ride bike it,s my craze from chilhood even i preffer bike to a car please make this more safe n sound
beamlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:33 PM   #3
benzrod
Registered Full

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half-Pint View Post

Motorcycle manufacturers continue to play it safe in the face of a still-strained economy, and perhaps there's no surer sign of this than the limited number of wholly new motorbikes the major brands are rolling out for the 2012 model year.

Victory recently announced a couple new-ish models (Cross Country Tour and Cross Roads Classic LE), but in essence these new bikes are more or less iterations of existing bikes. The High-Ball, announced in January 2011, was issued as an early-release 2012 model and is perhaps the most-new model from Victory.

Harley-Davidson is also keeping risk to a minimum thus far for 2012 as it, too, has a limited amount of new product on the shelf. We recently reviewed the 2012 Dyna Switchback – a two-for-one bike, if you will, it's the only machine that constitutes a new model from H-D.

But the Milwaukee-based bike maker also updated its V-Rod line.

More: 2012 Harley-Davidson Models Updates on Motorcycle.com
benzrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:39 PM   #4
benzrod
Registered Full

well guys, I got weak and broke down and traded my 03 annv. for a Switchbackl After riding a Road Glide 2000 mi. on a Colorado road trip I knew it was too heavy for me but when I straddled a Switchback, hate the name, I had to have one!
benzrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:12 PM   #5
harleynurse
caferacer

Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzrod View Post
well guys, I got weak and broke down and traded my 03 annv. for a Switchbackl After riding a Road Glide 2000 mi. on a Colorado road trip I knew it was too heavy for me but when I straddled a Switchback, hate the name, I had to have one!
Congratulations!!!
03VRSCA sold after 50,000 miles.
harleynurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement