Sculpture Cycles -CAUTION- - 1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
Go Back   1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum > V-ROD Discussions > V-ROD General
New User? Register - Forgot Password

Old 01-06-2011, 01:27 AM   #1
Phatass
Registered Full

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sculpture Cycles

On August 18, 2010 I ordered a set of black No Limit Custom "Stealth" brake and clutch levers for my 2009 DX from Sculpture Cycles of Mesa Arizona. When I ordered, Marcus Bucklemund (the owner) told me the wait was approximately 10 days from Germany upon him making the order. Well, it is January now and nothing. Yes, I have contacted him in the interim, and was given platitudes. While I hesitate to call this fellow an out and out criminal, I would urge all of you to exercise caution when dealing with Sculpture Cycles. There are others on the internet who claim he owes 10's of thousands of dollars to people yet he allegedly lives quite well. I CANNOT confirm this however.

What I can confirm is that I still don't have my ****ing levers.

Phatass
Phatass is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2011, 01:54 AM   #2
thumbsupracing
F*@kTard

Feedback Score: 17 reviews
They look like nothing more than a dealer or middle man for German aftermarket parts. I would think with this forum's connections you could forego their added markup to get parts direct? Sorry about your luck though, have they dealt on the forum in the past?
Old 01-06-2011, 02:18 AM   #3
Phatass
Registered Full

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbsupracing View Post
They look like nothing more than a dealer or middle man for German aftermarket parts. I would think with this forum's connections you could forego their added markup to get parts direct? Sorry about your luck though, have they dealt on the forum in the past?

Yeah, maybe I could have. I did start a thread before I ordered and asked if anyone had ever dealt with them before. Unfortunately, the thread descended into a series of critical responses to one of the female models he had on his website versus any information I could use. Worst case, I am out about $330. Best case, they could arrive tomorrow. But I have been saying that to myself for 5 months.

Phatass
Old 01-06-2011, 03:31 AM   #4
Vambo
Banned

Feedback Score: 21 reviews
That sucks, bad enough we dump a load of $$$ into these things, let alone get ripped doing so. Have you called the German Co. direct? At least to let them know how they are being represented by this guy?
Vambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:50 AM   #5
usanigel
Lifetime Premium

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Has your card been charged? Find someone else to order from after checking they are still available. File a dispute if needed.
usanigel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:11 AM   #6
plumb2good
Lifetime Premium

I have also ordered some Rizoma bars that are coming from Europe about 6 weeks ago thru another vendor from the states. I was told upfront that because of the way Europeans have an obscene amount of holiday/vacation around this time of year it was going to be at least 6-8 weeks before they shipped. Just throwing that out there to hopefully ease your mind a bit.
plumb2good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:39 AM   #7
Malcomx
Registered Full

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
If you paid with plastic call your credit card company and have the charge reversed. If you mailed him a check notify the post office, mail fraud is a very big deal.
Malcomx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:06 AM   #8
Phatass
Registered Full

I paid with my debit card, it has been charged already. Good idea about calling the parent company, I'll see if I can do that.

Phatass
Old 01-06-2011, 10:58 AM   #9
ElrodontheV-Rod
durata membro

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I sent both,No Limit Custom and Sculpture Cycles of Mesa Arizona an email with a link to this thread.
ElrodontheV-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:53 AM   #10
Phatass
Registered Full

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElrodontheV-Rod View Post
I sent both,No Limit Custom and Sculpture Cycles of Mesa Arizona an email with a link to this thread.

Thanks bro.

Phatass
Old 01-06-2011, 12:08 PM   #11
Phatass
Registered Full

Interesting...

I just got an e-mail from Marcus Bucklemund.

Loren, I totally understand your frustration, I've got a lot of unhappy customers lately.

The shipment is in CA now, headed our way, so it should be here any day now.

Best Regards,

Marcus Bucklemund

www.sculpturecycles.com

260 S. Alma School #124

Mesa, AZ 85210

Ph: 480.833.0998

I also just sent an e-mail to NLC in Germany. Just before the e-mail from Herr Bucklemund arrived. I responded with a request of a tracking number. Below is my e-mail to NLC Germany.

Sir,

On August 18, 2010 I ordered a set of No Limit Custom "Stealth" brake and clutch levers for my 2009 VRSCDX from Sculpture Cycles of Mesa Arizona, U.S.A.. Today is January 6, 2001. I still have no levers.

It is not my expectation that No Limit Custom address this problem of non-delivery. However, I do want No Limit Custom to be aware that this company (Sculpture Cycles) and its owner Marcus Bucklemund are taking payment from customers for No Limit Custom parts and are not delivering these parts.

Warm regards,

Loren ******
Richland, Washington

Time will tell.

Phatass
(Loren)
Old 01-06-2011, 12:20 PM   #12
Scrmng E
LOS ANGELES

Feedback Score: 9 reviews
You may want to ask for a tracking number to make sure that the shipment is really in CA now.
2005 VRSCSE CVO ORANGE BLACK V-Modded CVO Pipes, Stage 1 download, Rifle Fairing with CVO custome paint, Custom LED Tail Lamp Clear Lens with Chrome Reflector (P/N 69367-07), Auxiliary Running Light/Brake Light/Turn Signal Conversion Kit (P/N 69464-06), Cyclevisions CV-6101 Floorboard bracket, MOTO TRIX floorboard. HD Split Vision Mirror. Willie G Seat.
Scrmng E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:26 PM   #13
Phatass
Registered Full

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrmng E View Post
You may want to ask for a tracking number to make sure that the shipment is really in CA now.

I did. And this was his response:

Not on that shipment, it went with DB-Schenker, largest shipping company in Europe, I'm dealing with my field rep directly, he keeps me posted, just talked to him yesterday.

Best Regards,

Marcus Bucklemund

www.sculpturecycles.com

260 S. Alma School #124

Mesa, AZ 85210

Ph: 480.833.0998

Phatass
Old 01-06-2011, 01:15 PM   #14
Lagfest
Lost Cause

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
From being in Germany for the last 2 years, I've noticed they have more holidays than you would believe.

that and when ordering stuff from the states, some times takes 2 weeks some times takes 4 months. Would make sense that it works the same going the other way.

some times all you can do is call, +049 06268 - 92 89 999 (No limit customs)
Wish you would have brought this up earlier, is only a hour and a half away from my old house.

Keep on um boss
Old 01-06-2011, 01:29 PM   #15
Phatass
Registered Full

I have tried to give Sculpture Cycles the benefit of the doubt on all this. Maybe it does, like Lagfest suggests, actually take 4-5 months to get stuff given the holidays at al. When and if, they arrive, I will give proper kudos to Sculpture Cycles. Until then, I will not relent. Thanks guys.

Phatass
Sponsored Links
Advertisement