VROD pictures, fonts, and clip art - 1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
Go Back   1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum > V-ROD Discussions > V-ROD General
New User? Register - Forgot Password

Old 01-08-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
kheer
Lifetime Premium

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
VROD pictures, fonts, and clip art

I did some searching, but I wasn't able to find a whole lot.

Has anyone ever tried putting together a thread of different pictures, files, and clipart that people have put together of our Vrod? I've found a few using google image search and stealing from a few peoples galleries on the forum here, but I thought a single thread containing pics that people can post up would be beneficial to all. So if you have any clip art, know what fonts are used for the VROD that HD uses and know the font that HD uses for Harley Davidson, post up and help me/the rest of the forum out if you will.

Thanks.

Special thanks to Nard, Jrod-VRSCR, SIC-ROD, OhioVrod, handydan, and Jebhuling, all stand up members.
Safety features include: Keyless ignition, Powerline, Topless, UE Tank, Mostly chromed, Mod'ed Dog's Ass, Buried lines,
Power Commander 5 with autotune, handy dan's radiator screens, HID & mod'ed headlight, HeavyCycles tail light, and CD turn signals.
kheer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2010, 02:59 PM   #2
gilbos440rt
~*~VDRNLN JUNKIE~*~

Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I've never found to much myself so I save about every good looking image of VR's I run across How was the trip to New Mexico? Did you think about what you'd need for the 28T?

Lifes journey is not to go to the grave in a perfectly preserved body.......but to slide in sideways, totally worn out yelling...........Good God! What a Ride!!!!!!!
gilbos440rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:35 PM   #3
kheer
Lifetime Premium

I'm still down here actually. Not too bad til I woke up this morning and there was snow on the front lawn/rocks since they don't have grass. Oh well, beats the high of -1 we are supposed to be having back home right now. Haven't even thought about the 28T I'll get on that though.

Special thanks to Nard, Jrod-VRSCR, SIC-ROD, OhioVrod, handydan, and Jebhuling, all stand up members.
Safety features include: Keyless ignition, Powerline, Topless, UE Tank, Mostly chromed, Mod'ed Dog's Ass, Buried lines,
Power Commander 5 with autotune, handy dan's radiator screens, HID & mod'ed headlight, HeavyCycles tail light, and CD turn signals.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:42 PM   #4
gilbos440rt
~*~VDRNLN JUNKIE~*~

Feedback Score: 11 reviews
LOL I thought you were home, no hurry have fun.

Lifes journey is not to go to the grave in a perfectly preserved body.......but to slide in sideways, totally worn out yelling...........Good God! What a Ride!!!!!!!
gilbos440rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:53 PM   #5
kheer
Lifetime Premium

Anyways, back to the original topic though. I know some of you have some, I see the pics in your avatars and such. Post up if you will. Even if you know the fonts, that'd be super. Thanks a lot guys.

Old 01-08-2010, 06:11 PM   #6
ElrodontheV-Rod
durata membro

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'll start.
This is my 50th birthday cake my wife had made.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BD.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	145736  
ElrodontheV-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:24 PM   #7
BurnIt
Bags R For Groceries

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElrodontheV-Rod View Post
I'll start.
This is my 50th birthday cake my wife had made.
Cool.
On The Second Day God Said "Let There Be Light ", Then He Created Linemen To Distribute It... ! SERT, SE AirFilter , Topless , Stage 1 , Bassani 2-1 , 260 Metz , 21" Front Rim , Black ISO Grips , K&S Rear Signals Moded to LED , DOGASS Removed , RADIATOR SCREENS , LEDS , SIDE MOUNTED TAG , RELOCATED INSPECTION , UPSIDE DOWN MIRRORS , BLACK BASEPLATE , LOW SISSYBAR and SMOOTH PAD , RELOCATED FRONT TURNS , Air Cover Bra , Replaced Front Reflectors with Black Reflective Vinal.
BurnIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:37 PM   #8
kheer
Lifetime Premium

The cake is very cool. Burnit, that pic in your signature is kinda what I was looking for when I started this thread. Stuff like that people can add as desktop backgrounds, or stuff like that.

Old 01-08-2010, 08:42 PM   #9
SIC-ROD
RFFR

Feedback Score: 62 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kheer View Post
The cake is very cool. Burnit, that pic in your signature is kinda what I was looking for when I started this thread. Stuff like that people can add as desktop backgrounds, or stuff like that.
Take my avatar. its kinda cooool!!
04 A-Model, Chromed B-Riser set up, Drag bars,Arlen Ness mirrors and pulley, Custom faceplate, PC3, Topless, Reinhart 2 into 1 pipes, Heavycycles V-Light, CD rear turn signals, Arnott shocks, Progressive springs, CD Stage 1 led's, Killer Glass, Corbin gel seat, 26 t pulley, SE Slipper clutch, Limited paint set "Inferno" 54/200. Pondo derby cover and swing caps, HD Billet light with plate, PM forward controls, Kuryakyn V-Shield. RICKS tank, Sim 1, Keyless, Guard dog. SE Belt, 200 Rear,
SIC-ROD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:45 PM   #10
kheer
Lifetime Premium

Agreed, can you post it up as a full size file, be it jpg or gif or whatever it is? It'd be nice to slowly get some sort of collection built up.

Old 01-08-2010, 08:57 PM   #11
SIC-ROD
RFFR

Feedback Score: 62 reviews
Picture

Here it is,
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	vrod_sled (Medium).jpg
Views:	105
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	145744  
Attached Images

04 A-Model, Chromed B-Riser set up, Drag bars,Arlen Ness mirrors and pulley, Custom faceplate, PC3, Topless, Reinhart 2 into 1 pipes, Heavycycles V-Light, CD rear turn signals, Arnott shocks, Progressive springs, CD Stage 1 led's, Killer Glass, Corbin gel seat, 26 t pulley, SE Slipper clutch, Limited paint set "Inferno" 54/200. Pondo derby cover and swing caps, HD Billet light with plate, PM forward controls, Kuryakyn V-Shield. RICKS tank, Sim 1, Keyless, Guard dog. SE Belt, 200 Rear,
SIC-ROD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:20 PM   #12
kheer
Lifetime Premium

I did find these on a prior search from Max though.

http://www.1130cc.com/images/vrodforumslogo.jpg
http://www.1130cc.com/images/vrodforumslogo.tif
http://www.1130cc.com/images/vrodforumslogo.psd

Old 01-08-2010, 09:30 PM   #13
curley03
Been there done that

Feedback Score: 26 reviews
My favorite pictures:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	V-RodStart RICKS FROM GERMANY (Small).jpg
Views:	168
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	145745  
Attached Images

curley03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:45 PM   #14
kheer
Lifetime Premium

Ok, now comes the stupid question curley. How do I open the attached image? I can get the thumbnail, but not the image.

Old 01-08-2010, 10:38 PM   #15
curley03
Been there done that

Feedback Score: 26 reviews
PM sent
curley03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement