Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Possible HP ?

6K views 54 replies 17 participants last post by  Rift 
#1 ·
Going to be bringing in my 2012 night rod special in. Going with the vances and hines 2 into 1 comp exhaust, SE air filter and SE race tuner. Anyone have this setup, if so what numbers are you pulling. Thanks!!!

#45 ·
Buy a Hayabusa.

#50 ·
thats with oxiganated race fuel i still thought it was high but it ran a 11.1 @124 mph if i had a moroso power spec calculator i could times the weight times the mph and it would give me a true hp reading.if i had a 26 tooth front pully i think it would run a high ten as 60 foot times are slow,whats your thoughts.

#55 ·
People do stupid things to stupid stuff all the time. I've seen pintos turned into 8 second cars and a camaro so loaded up with stuff that it would take twice the engine to keep it going, but it looked cool and all the extra batteries for the electronics were well hidden. The vrod is just one more thing to load money into. Could be an outdoor kitchen(as useless a thing that is in my opinion) or a turbo on top of a bb kit on a V(which many think is equally useless but if I had the money I'd do it). Who cares why someone spends money on something. Want to squeeze every bit of hp out of it go ahead on a vrod, busa, or a triumph for that matter. Can't take it with ya and if ya got it spend it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.