Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Offical VRSCDX picture thread!!!

1M views 3K replies 605 participants last post by  Jeffs2016V-Rod 
#1 ·
I know I'm a newer member around here but I would like to see a picture thread for our DX's. I've been floating around the forum and searching but haven't seen one consolidated place to view DX pictures only. I've been a member of numerous other forums with specific picture thread for anything and everything. I think it would be great idea to see what everyone is running from stock to one off customs especially since we already have our own sub forum. So lets see what you have, anything to show off your DX!!!!! Mods...if its a good idea can we sticky this???? If im off base or it's something we can't do please let me know.

#1,611 ·
#1,625 ·
Here is a list of the mods so far:
1) 300mm Wide Tire Kit
2) Arnott airride with handlebar switch
3) MS-Biketec fork covers
4) MS-Biketec risers.
5) MS-Biketec cluster and fairring relocator kit.
6) Ms-Biketec short carbon fender painted vivid-black
7) Harley Daymaker Headlight
8) Custom-Dynamics led "V" Taillight tinted black.
9) Harley VROD-Muscle mirrors painted vivid-black.
10) Harley VROD-Muscle airbox cover with custom painted "Willie G skull" and orange stripes.
11) Removed dogass and put a GR-Custom Rearfender mounted led turnsignal kit.
12) Harley Edgecut collection all over.
13) Harley mini sissybar.
15) "Willy G" horncover.
16) Harley reduced reach bar
17) Complete Hottopper kit.
18) Harley Sundowner seat
19) Black mesh covers in the front.
20) Skull covers all over the bike.

More stuff has been done but cant remember all of them....

#1,629 ·
pipps... I think I hate you, man.

Just when I said my bike is completely DONE at the local cruise night today, you may have just made me spend some $$$ on MS fork covers and a Daymaker headlight... :banghead: :broke:

#1,631 ·
May 2013 update

Dark Mistress update.
Just finished building my new front end. Once I'd set it up correctly it felt like I'd gone back to the 240 rear....sweet!
The brakes are bedding in slowly and feeling strong.
I love it when a plan comes together :)
All ready for this years shows and rallies. I did a rally last weekend when first on the road and hadn't got the front mudguard (or fender if you're from over the pond) done/fitted...it rained! Boy did I miss that front guard....I was seriously soaked and a filthy bike to boot.
Anyway time to enjoy the bike for the summer and contemplate what I'm gonna do next Christmas????....hmmmm!:angeldev:

Attachments

#1,639 ·

Finally a tyre that makes the standard fender look right!!

#1,643 ·
My question is, How the heck you guys can ride comfortably with that big-ass sideplate hanging on the side?!?! How you avoid leaving it stucked in every corner of the world? Is it requiered by law to have it on the side or is it for "looks" sake? :banghead:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.