Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Offical VRSCDX picture thread!!!

1M views 3K replies 605 participants last post by  Jeffs2016V-Rod 
#1 ·
I know I'm a newer member around here but I would like to see a picture thread for our DX's. I've been floating around the forum and searching but haven't seen one consolidated place to view DX pictures only. I've been a member of numerous other forums with specific picture thread for anything and everything. I think it would be great idea to see what everyone is running from stock to one off customs especially since we already have our own sub forum. So lets see what you have, anything to show off your DX!!!!! Mods...if its a good idea can we sticky this???? If im off base or it's something we can't do please let me know.

#1,659 ·
#1,651 ·
2012 Night Rod Special - Also For Sale in Classifieds Section for 12,900 usd

This is my 2012. It's stock with the exception of a reduced reach seat and the Ram universal mount on the left controls. Just liked these pictures on a beautiful day in the Chicagoland area.

Attachments

#1,670 ·
Looks mean as hell Newfie!!! :notworth:

Have you ever ridden over the pond in Nova Scotia? I'm thinking of making the trip this summer. At about 12 hours straight each way (14-15 with breaks), it'll be the furthest I've ridden and I'm trying to find a guide who knows the area...

#1,685 ·
This is my '08 nightrod special... half way to full customization...
Don't want to make a drag bike out of it, just a musculated kind of a stock bike..
I mean, don't want to loose the identification with the original.
So far so good... i think!!!
Oh well, maybe the frame will help identify it with the original, LOL! Looks great though! ;)

#1,689 ·
that radiator cover is really starting to grow on me... where did it come from?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.