Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Custom Night Rod??

17K views 54 replies 11 participants last post by  Dark Vader 
#1 ·
#35 ·
If you want the euro look, you have to get a euro fender.

If you want a short fender, then just cutting your stock on is the cheapest.

I would also suggest looking into cult-werks. Really they are very reasonably priced and their stuff is all blown plastic, not cheap fiberglass. It all comes down to what look you want though.

I love their rear fender, it also comes with a custom seat. It will run you about 850 dollars with shipping (plus paint).
http://www.cult-werk-harley.com/en/...ypage_cult.tpl&product_id=524&category_id=114

#37 ·
looks very nice and clean and well looked after !!! happy Modding !

#45 ·
OMG!!!!

Dude you are in over your head.

Frank is closer then I am.

Calling Frank to the hot phone.

#47 ·
finally got my bike!!!!!

Thanks to Dark Vader who sold me his. She's a BEAST and I've been riding like a maniac non stop since she arrived, which is why ive been absent!
So far i havent done anything to it but attach the leatherwork solo saddlebag. Still waiting on a few things from GR Customs.
heres a (not so good ) pic. More coming soon!
Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way to my new bike. IM SO F*CKIN HAPPY MAN!!!! This is one of the best things to happen to me in LIFE! Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#54 ·
what happened to the other DX in previous posts you said you were getting , this one looks like plenty spent already ?!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.