Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Power Vision question.

1K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  mstrobes 
#1 ·
If you bought one, how much did you pay and where did you get it. I think I might be able to work out a discount for future purchases. Help your vbrothers out with this info. Also anyone who is interested in a good deal and will commit to a group buy situation needs to pm me and we can work out details.

My phone is better than your phone....

#2 ·
Indysuperbikes.com $429.99 w/free shipping

Sent from my LG-P925 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#4 ·
How Long ago? That's a good deal...
Im gathering intel and working with a DynoJet rep.
He told me about a deal from "Jamie at Fuel Moto is offering a trade in deal with the Power Vision. "Turn in the "other guys" product" and receive a credit towards Power Vision."

http://www.fuelmotousa.com/tunein.htm

the skinny on this is $150. credit off of the $549 full tag price plus the visor kit....

#5 ·
#6 ·
Fuelmoto. They discount it and have a great variety of base maps that will be loaded when you get it.

#7 ·
I read that. Looks like they take the time to set you up. That's good Cust serve!

#9 ·
I thought about going through Fuelmoto but I dont trust/buy from any online retailer that doesnt list their prices. I understand why they do it but still just a quirk with me.

I had another small shop that I used for years start doing that on race car parts when I was building cars so he could get around MAP pricing and then found out he was selling stuff cheaper to some people than others and it just didnt sit well with me.

#10 ·
All it takes is a phone call or an email to find if the prices are competitive. They are usually the lowest price around, but because of DynoJet policies, I don't believe they can list their prices, just MSRP. You're missing out on lifetime support from them with any mapping issues in the future.

That in itself is worth a ton o'money.

#12 ·
That's a bummer. Makes ya think

My phone is better than your phone....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.