Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Sprintex Supercharger

39K views 374 replies 42 participants last post by  BIG POPPA 66 
#1 ·
Hey all,

In the past there has been some problems with the bearing not being fitted very well in the housing.

I have been told that the entire unit has been reworked.

They are NOT supplying any tuning kits. You will have to use what you have or get something that works.

The unit requires you to interchange the TB parts onto the S/C.
I would recommend contacting ohioVROD (Fitzgerald Motor Sports) and haveScott weld the screws in on the butterflies.

I have been in contact with them for a couple of weeks.

I am in the process of becoming the Vrod Supercharger Dealer in the USA.

I will not be responsible for an waranty items.

I can assist you if need be.

I am just the guy to go to if you wish to buy a unit.

MSRP is $4995.00
10% discount $4495.50

If you are serious about buying a kit please post up.
I need at least 5 to get a better discount.

If there is not enough interest then this will die!!!!!

I have wanted one of these and now it is going to happen.

1. rsc

See less See more
#151 ·
Okay,
I sent an e-mail to Spritex to see when we can expect them to arrive in the Sates.

Stan out in Cali needs to get his before Jan 8th.
I hope they get here in time.

We know they have been shipped, but how, air/boat?

I will post up when I hear something.

I was thinking about doing this through Paypal so everyone is protected.

rsc

#161 ·
Hi Rod,

I just found out that other projects were placed in front of the VRod manufacturing. They will not be assembled until January.

With kind regards

#162 ·
So, there has been a redesign, but now a delay? You have 5, so does that bring them in at 3500 plus shipping? What else is needed? Where do you get the high performance fuel pump? What cams? Are you doing your 1130, then swapping over to a 1300? Did they ever say why they have been so quiet for the last 5 years? I will call you tomorrow. Joe

#165 ·
Sounds like the run around to me.

Why the hell did they say they had 10 on the self.

I have sent another ew-mail wanting clarification on this?

Rod

#167 ·
Scott,

WOW what am I missing here?

When we talked, they had them on the self ready to go!

You asked for AU to send them to you.

Stan was told 2 weeks mailing.

Why where other projects put in front of the v-rods when you already asked for them.

I am sorry but this is not looking to good!!

AU has to answer for this.

We have 5 sold units with more in the wing, and are ready to buy!

Would you please forward this to Au for answers.

The v-rod community has seen this before with other vendors.

We just want the truth.

Rod

Here is the e-mail I sent back to them. This is not a good thing and pisses me off.

BUT< good things come to those that wait.

Lets see what they have to say.
I will not back down from this.
rod

#168 ·
Sprintex Limited (ASX: SIX)

E-mail: swilkie@sprintexusa.com

If you are sitting on the fence or just interested it this unit send Scott and e-mail.

Subject line
, put in; V-rod.

Body:

Scott,

Please forward to Sprintex Au.

I am interested in the Supercharger for the V-rod.
I am watchng the thread on the 1130cc.com community.
When thes first 5 units are on the bikes and running, I will be interested in purchasing a unit myself.

Name:

Post up if you sent an e-mail. come on community lets show them!

#169 ·
emailed ,heres mine

Scott,

Please forward to Sprintex Au.

I am interested in the Supercharger for the V-rod.
I am watchng the thread on the 1130cc.com community. and have been for years ,it only of late
that some people have decided to get back on the horse after years of bad publicity , and give it a go
When thes first 5 units are on the bikes and running, I will be interested in purchasing a unit myself.
i am the owner of the 2011 vrod bike of the year and would generate huge interest for who
evers power adder i decide to put on eventually
although in australia already ,i need this unit tested by rod and some boys over there
so if it goes bang they have the men and means to fix it ,something i cant do here ,sprintex au need to stop
jerking around ,or sprintex will continue to have a bad rap world wide for these units and
those ten will never be sold ,yes they may not be interested in selling them, cos they are a side project ,
but surely they must be interested in ,when u type in sprintex on google ,bad rap after bad come up
before you get to the good car super charger threads

thanks brett

#173 ·
I am going to wait for them to reply to RSC before I make a move . just lucky they didnt take our money first and then pull this BS
A TRASK TURBO SET UP is starting to look that much better. Our money must not be green enough..Guess we will have to wait and find out they may be saving us all a rebuild...Mine is going on a brand new 2013 muscle with about 300 miles on it so no rush for me I guess big corps. like this dont need to earn business from us poor folks..

#174 ·
Steve,
One way or the other I am doing this.

We got the attention of Sprintex and they know there is a huge interest in the unit.
I am doing this no matter how long it takes to get the unit.

It is now the holiday. So lets see what happens at the first of the year.

I will be calling Scott to see what is going on.

I think that Scott is not getting the true story from AU.

So then, Brett, Give them a call and act like you want to pick it up and see what they say.

Rod

#176 ·
WTF ! Sprintex has got 5 beta testers on this side of the world with CASH in their hands willing to put their bikes out there to prove their product out and boost their sales down the road and still cant get an honest answer from them ? :spank:
Tell ya what- if they fockup this deal, good luck selling any down the road !!!:deal:

#179 ·
Cool heads will prevail.

I have e-mailed Scott and will wait for his response.

He can only tell us what is told to him.

Scott is really on our side and is just as disappointed as we are.

Lets get past the Hoilday and continue on from there.

I get to be the first one in line if this does not come through, I will reserve my thoughts for now.

#181 ·
No Sir,

Just in case...

Stan I will let you know what is going on when I hear it.

#187 ·
Stan if your customer bails and you have to move on, that is okay.

We have an alternate sitting in the wings.

Sprintex, I hope you see this.

That is 6 units sold.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.