Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Best Used Bikes

4K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  Philthy 
#1 ·
Just flipped through my latest "Cycle World" magazine, for those of you who don't subscribe it has called the Steet Rod "One of the Best Kept Secrets in all of Motorcycling" Page 72 of the Dec 2012 issue. Enjoy yer bone :)

#5 ·
Lux will find it no matter where it's posted. :D

I'm stopping at the local library tomorrow to read it.

#14 ·
The R has really grown on me over the last 3 years that I've owned a vrod. Especially the black or black/orange models they produced in the 2nd year. The more I read about the ride, the more I want to convince (or coerce) my wife into trading her dyna in on one. Anyhow, enjoy your R's and F the haters (see what I did there?)!:notworth:

#15 ·
I saw that, too. Quite right. Only short guys hate the R. Normal men love them. Best kept secret in motorcycling! I will trade an 09AW for any R, right now. Joe

#17 ·
The point is (I have not read the article) that they were not popular and are hence cheap. At which point they are quite a buy...

#18 ·
I love my R...I'm keeping it for sure. I have never invested so much money in something to have such poor resale value. It's one of those mistakes I hate and love. The only way to get a return is to ride it out. Plus, still gets tons of looks every where I go and nobody knows what it is, especially where I live....

#26 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.