Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Nice Pic of My Rod

2K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  tonyled 
#1 ·
LOL.... You guys are just wrong for clicking on a post with a title like that! :spank:

Anyway, a photographer friend of mine took a few pics of my bike and I thought they came out really well. I don't have near the doodads that some of you have, but I'm still proud of it nonetheless.

After continually fighting rust issues with the stock ceramic coating on the Thunderheader heat shields, I finally took a grinder to them and coated them with a matt black high temp paint. They are holding up much better than the stock coating did. Outside the coating issues, I really like the look and sound of the Thunderheaders.

See less See more
#4 ·
Clean and mean looking ride man. I hear ya on the chrome, the bike I have now is the first bike I have ever owned with chrome on it. I really like the blacked out look, my race bike a few years ago was a gsxr that was all blacked out, probaly my favorite looking bike ever.

#11 ·
Chrome won't get'cha home,but it might get'cha laid. :hidesbeh: :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.