Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

105th anniversary serial number tracker..

95K views 293 replies 145 participants last post by  Chigchig 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I thought it would be cool to begin tracking all the anniversary models out there on one thread. I know a few of you already have them. So post up and make it official. Mine will be arriving by the end of the month, and don't what number it will be.

Spread the word.:vrod:

Thanks.

#281 ·
Here is #1 in Poynette, WI. It came for Portsmouth Va. She had 9 miles on her when I picked it up. It sat up in a display window for 9 years. A buddy and and I drove from WI., picked it up and brought it back in 2016. I added the correct rack, backrest, bags, bra and muffler tips. It's my 3rd V-Rod.

Attachments

#288 ·
I believe you can go to the dealer to get a replacement. They may insist on see the bike and your title. They usually want to receive the old badge before providing a new one. If they see it is missing, that may be sufficient.

#290 ·
Hey guys,

I thought it would be cool to begin tracking all the anniversary models out there on one thread. I know a few of you already have them. So post up and make it official. Mine will be arriving by the end of the month, and don't what number it will be.

Spread the word.:vrod:

Thanks.
Bought my 100th Avaversery edition, where do I find this number your talking about?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.