Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Are Corbin seats worth the $$$?

8K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Jetgod 
#1 ·
Corbin seats look the part but are they comfortable enough to warrant the price??

Sent from my Desire HD using Motorcycle.com Free App

#2 ·
Yes. Everyone is different. Find what fits you. I have 3 bikes, all have Corbin saddles. It needs to fit you . Proper fit is critical! Joe

#4 ·
Do you have to use a Corbin blackest with their seats?. .....
I assume you mean "backrest".

If so, if you want to use a backrest on a Corbin seat you need the Corbin backrest. The square bar attachment is unique to their saddles.

I have the Corbin Dual Tour saddles on my '02 VRSCA but don't use (or need) the backrests. The Dual Tour rider saddle has a fairly tall built-in backrest and my bike has a trunk mounted behind the passenger pad with a backrest attached. When the trunk is removed I attach a backrest to the passenger pad.

The one thing I don't like are the Corbin rain covers. The design is strange at best. If you have a back rest attached the rain cover can't be used without first removing the backrest.

#6 ·
2 more to check out - Russel day-long, and Rick Mayer. Pure custom - fit to you. Joe

#8 ·
Actually, I've had great experiences with corbin of Hollister, CA. The manager gave me a set of free keys to a used smuggler tail. But then again, I was local. Drop in and take a tour.

#13 ·
I agree with u stevel

I tried to line up a Corbin seat last March prior to my trip to Daytona Beach..they are the worst coy I have ever dealt with. They would not return my e-mails or correspond in any fashion. I was prepared to pay a deposit or all up front and collect the seat in Daytona Beach..even uxlamf spent many hours trying to contact them on my behalf with little success.

I finally bought an Harley custom seat from for less money and carried it home with me.

I realise other members may have had a different experience, but mine was bad all the way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.