Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Does anyone know how to ride and chew gum?

14K views 171 replies 37 participants last post by  Vambo 
#1 ·

]lucky sombich.

"Customized Harley Bagger crash near the Rock Store. Best rider dismount & recovery, he just walked away while bike was still crashing. Very lucky, he was uninjured except just a quarter size spot of road rash on his knee. AKA Harley Street Glide"

"
“Dumbass is lucky he didn’t get road rashed up,” writes Adey. How is it he can crash on The Snake in race leathers, I can crash in everything-but-jeans, but this dumbass, who can’t even wear a DOT helmet, just walks away with no injuries?"

#107 ·
Some here have actually ridden Electra Glides and know what they are talking about. One thing is saying it's a great touring bike (which it is) and another thing is saying it's a great bike for these kind of courses (which it's not).

#113 ·

best touruing bike ever?

#117 ·
THIS IS THE ULIMATE TOURING BIKE!!

#155 ·
You are missing something. The tomato is native only to the Americas and therefore was not present in Europe in any form until it was brought there from the Americas. The tomato and spaghetti noodles didn't get together until the 1800's by most accounts.
Before the tomato, who knows? Garlic and olive oil most likely graced spaghetti since recipes for garlic and olive oil pesto date as far back as written history. The noodles themselves? Probably of African origin by way of Sicily and even to this day the best spaghetti noodles are made from an African strain of wheat.

#142 ·
Fist full of Dollars
For a Few Dollars More
The Good the Bad the Ugly

I dont know if Clint is Italian but they were the best movies to ever come from Italy. Still the best Pizza comes from NYC. Chicago ruined it kinda like something else.

#160 ·

Attachments

#164 ·
Well DAMN!

I've got an airhead dresser and an older Cadillac, OH wait, I like big girls too, even if they have kids!

I must be the ANTILUX/ANTIPHILTHY, but don't worry, I'll be going back to the bowls of the earth and leaving you guys alone now.

:hidesbeh:

#165 ·
Well DAMN!

I've got an airhead dresser and an older Cadillac, OH wait, I like big girls too, even if they have kids!
I must be the ANTILUX/ANTIPHILTHY, but don't worry, I'll be going back to the bowls of the earth and leaving you guys alone now.:hidesbeh:

They owe you a debt of gratitude bigjames, for without the likes of you and others they could not claim superiority.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.