Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

American Iron Magazine to Sponsor Daytona Harley Ride In Show

6K views 42 replies 9 participants last post by  VrodG 
#1 ·
American Iron Magazine, along with Motrocycle Bagger and RoadBike magazines are sponsoring the annual Harley-Davidson Daytona Bike Week Ride In sShow this March and we would love to see more V-Rods on display there.

Harley-Davidson has partnered up with American Iron Magazine, www.aimag.com and Motorcycle Bagger, www.motorcyclebagger.com magazines to sponsor this ride in show with the goal of expanding the event and the participation of a wider assortment of machines.

The official Harley-Davidson Ride In Motorcycle Show, presented by American Iron Magazine, will be on Beach Street, not far from the old Rossmeyer Harley dealership, on Wednesday, March 14 starting around 9 am.

The magazines will be photographing a few of the motorcycles for features in American Iron Magazine, Motorcycle Bagger and RoadBike magazines.

#5 ·
I-8

Just researched "I-8"...lots of drug trafficking along the Arizona route. Guess I'll do a quick daylight run with minimal stops.

#7 ·
We sure hope a lot of cool V-Rods make it to this show. There will be a lot of eyes on the show itslef and also on the event coverage in a lof or national motorcycle magazines including American Iron Magazine, Motorcycle Bagger and RoadBike.

Of course, if you do not read motorcycle magazines, then you won't care if your bike appears in one.

#15 ·
I believe this is the first time Harley has partnered with an outside element, including a motorcycle maagzine. We at American Iron Magazine are inviting as many interesting kinds of Harleys as possible. This includes V-Rods, Sportsters, classics and more.

It is up to members of this forum to help spread the word to get lots of V-Rods there. It is better to have a great turn out to show off some pretty cool customs than to not show and complain about it later. Right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.