Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

New wheels

3K views 39 replies 12 participants last post by  swimdad 
#1 ·
Thinking about getting new wheels this year as my recent wheels that are 4 years old look a little rough. Chrome is pitting and peeling. What ya think.
Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Auto part

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

See less See more
#2 ·
RSD ? They are killer !!

#4 ·
Why not just have your current wheels sandblasted and powder coated?

#5 ·
Cause a lot of people already have these rims in black. That's why I went with the chrome cause no one had them. It took me to go all the way out to MWT this year to the Harley museum bike night to park next to a guy with a VROD and have the same exact god damn rims I have. Been wanting to change them ever since.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

#7 ·
Haha, I wouldn't know what thats like here in Idaho. People think that my bike is custom just because there are so few vrods in the area (but plenty of more standard hd's). I'm sure you'll find a buyer interested in refinishing that 10 inch wheel, which will offset the cost of the next set. Good luck!

#31 ·
Sweet. About time somebody puts out a direct, bolt-on cf set up for the v.

#36 ·
Put What Ever Wheels You Want On That Bike!!! It Will Still Be A V Rod!!! LoL

:stilpoke:

I think you need to keep with that contrast look with the wheels. Talk to ya bout this Wens night, Homie.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.