Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Offical VRSCDX picture thread!!!

1M views 3K replies 605 participants last post by  Jeffs2016V-Rod 
#1 ·
I know I'm a newer member around here but I would like to see a picture thread for our DX's. I've been floating around the forum and searching but haven't seen one consolidated place to view DX pictures only. I've been a member of numerous other forums with specific picture thread for anything and everything. I think it would be great idea to see what everyone is running from stock to one off customs especially since we already have our own sub forum. So lets see what you have, anything to show off your DX!!!!! Mods...if its a good idea can we sticky this???? If im off base or it's something we can't do please let me know.

#1,224 ·
Took a few snapshots before the cold front came in. Yes, these are high resolution shots, just click on it twice to open in new window/tab and full size should appear. Although the view is a bit uninspired compared to last time, I promise, more mountain pics!

Attachments

#1,227 ·
my bike has come pretty far since it's beginning. the very first bike in this thread is actually my bike (prior to me owning it). it's not done by any means, but hopefully it's close cosmetically. next direction should be some performance enhancements, after some paint this winter. but, this is how she stood at 3:30 am this morning.

Attachments

#1,228 ·
Bud you need to ride that bike more! Looks good, once I get my wife a bike, I'm redoing my rear fender. Possibly air shocks to just not sure if I can deal without the comfort.

#1,233 ·
you don't have a bike or pic in your post...we have no idea which bike you mean.

#1,242 ·
No problem man. If you have any other questions let me know

#1,246 ·
#1,251 ·
ZZ-where did you get your radiator cover? I looked back some pages, but maybe I missed it. Thx, great looking bike

#1,254 ·
Bored and took a new pic yesterday so I thought I'd share.

Attachments

#1,257 ·
Here are some older ones...........

Attachments

#1,258 ·
man, i dig those inverted forks. that would have to cost a fortune to convert to. probably never going to happen, i have way too many other projects. bike looks good tho

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.