Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

looking for the tuner in Southern California.

1K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Philthy 
#1 ·
Need somebody who can tune my bike around Los Angeles area. Does anybody can recommend the place where the people actually know what they are dealing with. There are a bunch of local shops that run by the people who got no clue what's they doing on the bike they just want YOUR CASH :broke:

#7 ·
I wouldnt trust anyone dumb enough to buy an R
Come on Philthy, stick it to um, give him a long winded, highly technical and overly analytical post about why the R is so superior over the slowest and most feminine V-Rod built (A), how you had dinner with each of the R designers and how you were at the design offices and instrumental when they were prototyping it. Along with that your vast engineering experience and road racing prowess. Throw in some calculations and throw words like degrees, trail and ratios around. That'll shut his azz up. :kiss:

#13 ·
Vambo is poking fun at me because I had a chance encounter with the guy who really did design the Street Rod and learned from him why some things on the Street Rod were done the way they were done. What I learned from him, and riding one, is what sold me on the bike.
But I haven't burned a trouser leg (ladies wear pants :stilpoke:)nor have any ground wires broken.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.