Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Show your Cusomized VRSCR's!!! (Post some pics)

164K views 503 replies 186 participants last post by  Hogpro 
#1 ·
Just curious to see what people are doing to these bikes. I wasn't too fond of the R's at first untill I seen one at the dealership. Man, they look loads better in person! Mid controls still are not my thang as I like fwd controls of the A's and B's better, but I would like to see what you guys/gals are doing to your rides! Do they make Fwd controls for the R's?

Later
Gary

#484 ·
How does the Hollywood CLOSE seat workout for you? I just installed a lowering kit and im still about 1" or so shy from flat foot. im only 5'7" with a 30" inseam. My mechanic said i should get shorter tubes to get the full drop of the lowering kit. But if the seat can get me a little lower then i should be fine.

#493 ·
2006 VRSCR in shop as we speak
-Wheels powder coated black with red pin stripe
-Louvers, headlight bracket, front fender support and swing arm powder coated black
-GR Customs tank with guages in it
-GR Customs 180 custom rear fender milled down to open things up a bit.
- Porsche Derby cover
- Rolland Sands Clip Ons
- Red Racing Strips
I'll post pic when done.

#496 ·
Looks to be a set of stock headers and third volume with Tab turnout slip-ons .

Kinda sorta like what I did on mine. Cut down & gutted DX mufflers.

#499 ·
came like that - memphis shades 7" curved - so it directs the air up a bit more than the normal 7" - acts like a 9" or so

i have the fairing sitting pretty low, wind hits me about at my bottom of my helmet visor level

if i raise up the fairing i can make it hit me top of my helmet visor almost missing me completely - but if i do that i need to adjust the headlight up to match or it looks funny -

i perfer the fairing sitting lower for looks but as i get older comfort > looks so i may end up moving it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.